Today we have 3 copies of the critically acclaimed ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse!’ to give away! Not only that, but each copy will be signed by actor and comedian Alex Williamson! To enter, we have some very easy Twitter and Facebook options and after that it is just a week of waiting for the winner announcements!
The Australian zombie comedy, Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse (MAMM), is heading to North America next month! Starring three of Australia’s biggest comedians — Jim Jefferies, Alex Williamson, and Greg Fleet —Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse will be released on July 5, 2016 on DVD, VOD, and Digital channels throughout U.S. and Canada by Lightyear Entertainment.
The film follows three blue-collar Australian telecom tradesman, and some of their friends, who are trapped in a telephone exchange during the onset of a zombie apocalypse. MAMM is the first “oz-zom-com” and the laughs and mayhem are nonstop.
Fans will be able to check out Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse just days after Jim Jefferies’ new Netflix Special, Jim Jefferies: Freedumb, debuts on Netflix July 1. Jefferies is also well known in America for his FX series Legit, his 2014 Netflix special, Bare, his 2012 Epix special, Fully Functional, his 2010 Comedy Central special Alcoholocaust, and his 2009 HBO special, I Swear To God. He regularly sells out giant tours in North America.
Williamson, a worldwide internet sensation, has 65 million views on his youTube channel, and over a million Facebook followers. He has sold out standup shows all over the world.
Fleet has starred in various Australian TV shows for the past 4 decades, and is best known for Thai Die, Full Frontal, and The Hard Word.
“We love this movie,” said Arnie Holland, Lightyear CEO. “It’s funny as hell, the zombie FX are super-cool, and on July 5 people can pick it up at Walmart, Best Buy, FYE, and many other DVD retailers, or watch it on demand on any of the cable outlets. It will also be available for purchase or rental on iTunes, Amazon, and most of the other digital outlets.”
The film was produced by Daniel Sanguineti and Christian Doran; and written and directed by emerging filmmaker Declan Shrubb on the Red Epic 4K. Rights were licensed by Lightyear Entertainment (distributed through eOne Distribution) from worldwide sales agent Shoreline Entertainment.
- Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer’s ‘Screams The Machine’ Release – “Boons and Battles of Research” - August 18, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “It’s Better in the Dark, Isn’t It?” - July 28, 2017
- Mondo Is Releasing A ‘Southbound’ Soundtrack This Week! - January 31, 2017
- Want To Win A Signed Copy Of ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse? - June 29, 2016
- The Creator of HELLBOY, The Co-Creator of i,ZOMBIE and Acclaimed Horror Artist Christopher Mitten Unleash a Terrifying Meditation on The Nature of Evil - June 25, 2016
- Book Of Demons Is Coming To Steam This August! - June 24, 2016
- ‘Trollhunters’ Adds Kelsey Grammer and Ron Perlman: - June 23, 2016
- August Is Bringing Miami The 2nd Annual Popcorn Frights Film Festival! - June 23, 2016
- Steam Early Access Gets A Little More ‘Lifeless’ - June 22, 2016
- Elvira Is Hosting 2016’s ScareLA - June 22, 2016