“The wildly successful and first-of-its-kind mystery docuseries Unsolved Mysteries is being revived by the original creators (Cosgrove/Meurer Productions) along with the producers of Stranger Things (21 Laps).
This modern take on the classic series will maintain the chilling feeling viewers loved about the original, while also telling the stories through the lens of a premium Netflix documentary series. Each episode will focus on one mystery and once again will look to viewers to help aid investigators in closing the book on long outstanding cases.
Terry Dunn Meurer is showrunning this all-new version of the show she co-created with fellow EP John Cosgrove.
Shawn Levy and Josh Barry are executive producing for 21 Laps.”
- New ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Reboot Coming to Netflix - January 21, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s ‘Man’s Best Friend’ Blu-ray - January 19, 2019
- Blumhouse-Inspired Company to Help Get Your Horror Movie Made! - January 19, 2019
- ‘Motel Hell’ Featured in New Shirt & Enamel Pin Collection from Cavitycolors - January 18, 2019
- Aussie Horror Classic ‘Next of Kin’ Hits Blu-Ray from Severin Films! - January 18, 2019
- ‘Invasion of the Blood Farmers’ (1972) Coming to Blu-ray This February from Severin Films - January 17, 2019
- This Friday, Celebrate Takeshi Kitano’s Birthday with the Streaming Premiere of His Yakuza Thriller ‘Outrage Coda’ on Film Movement Plus! - January 17, 2019
- ‘Mermaid: Lake of the Dead’ Available February 5th from Scream Factory - January 16, 2019
- Fright-Rags Kicks Off 2019 with ‘Robocop,’ ‘Teen Wolf,’ ‘Vampira,’ & More Merch - January 16, 2019
- New Image from Superhero Horror Movie ‘Brightburn’ - January 15, 2019