Fright-Rags welcomes the kickoff of autumn with merchandise from two seasonal favorites: a longtime staple with Saw and a new Halloween tradition with Candy Corn.
If it’s Halloween, it must be Saw. Fright-Rags has released two new T-shirts and a pair of socks from the 2004 original, along with Saw trading cards. Each wax pack contains the full set of 18 cards and two stickers, with the chance of randomly inserted autograph cards from Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith.
Get spooked by Fright-Rags merchandise from Candy Corn, a slasher flick featuring genre favorites Courtney Gains, Pancho Moler, P.J. Soles, and Tony Todd. The line includes two T-shirts, an enamel pin, and an 11×17 poster.
Saw and Candy Corn collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. The Halloween festivities continue with new Trick ‘r Treat apparel coming October 1.
- Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s – Halloween Candy - October 8, 2019
- BELA’S BREW COFFEE is Now Available at Fright Rags! - October 8, 2019
- ‘The Moonlight Man’ – Short Horror Film - October 7, 2019
- Ti West’s THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL Returns To Theaters - October 7, 2019
- ‘The Cop Cam’ – Short Horror Film - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for Patrick Lussier’s TRICK, Coming to Theaters, VOD, and Digital HD on October 18th - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for THE GALLOWS ACT II, Coming to Theaters and VOD This October - October 1, 2019
- Chelsea Stardust’s SATANIC PANIC Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - October 1, 2019
- Fright-Rags Welcomes Fall with SAW and CANDY CORN Merchandise - September 30, 2019
- NOS4A2 SEASON 1 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - September 30, 2019