A new trailer has been released for alien sci-fi film After The Lethargy from writer/director/producer Marc Carrete (Asmodexia, Framed).
Pic tells the story of a young journalist who travels to a war shelter, where one of history’s most terrifying alien abduction occurred and discovers she is being hunted by a family of hybrid human aliens.
The film was first presented at SITGES, as part of the Pitchbox program, when it was a proof of concept & Devilworks has boarded Worldwide rights and will present the film to buyers in Berlin at the EFM.
Starring Andrea Guasch (Submergence), Joe Manjón (Framed, The Man Who Killed Don Quixote), Ramon Canals (Asmodexia), and Mark Schardan (Realive). After The Lethargy was produced under Marc Carret’s Spanish production companies After The Lethargy AIE and Creatures of the Dark and is his first feature in English.
The film screened at Terror de Molins, Buenos Aires Rojo Sangre, and won Best Scare at the 2018 Horror Movie Awards and Best Sci Fi at 2018 New York City Horror Film Festival. Marc Carrete and Charles Hamilton executive produced.
- New Trailer and Poster for ‘After the Lethargy,’ A Horror Movie Awards Winner - January 31, 2019
- Production Begins on ‘The Boy 2’ - January 30, 2019
- Get Haunted by ‘Poltergeist,’ ‘The Amityville Horror,’ ‘Predator,’ and More from FRIGHT-RAGS! - January 30, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s ‘The Deadly Mantis’ Blu-ray - January 29, 2019
- John Rhys-Davies Vs the Undead in ‘Soldier of War,’ Available On Demand this March - January 29, 2019
- Paramount to Celebrate 30th Anniversary of ‘Pet Sematary’ (1989) with 4K Ultra HD Release - January 28, 2019
- First Trailer Released for ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile’ - January 28, 2019
- Watch the Gameplay Trailer for “4th Survivor” Game Mode in New ‘Resident Evil 2’ - January 27, 2019
- The Past Never Stays Dead in ‘Ghost Tree,’ A Haunting Comic Book Series of Love and Loss - January 27, 2019
- Final ‘Wretch’ Trailer Blurs Lines Between Found Footage and Traditional Cinema - January 25, 2019