Recently completing its festival circuit, The Sub was an official selection of the Nashville Film Fest, the Independent Film Fest of Boston and Scotland’s Dead by Dawn International Horror Film Fest.
The Sub features practical creature effects by Tony Gardner and his Oscar-nominated team at Alterian, Inc. (the Chucky franchise, Bad Grandpa, Army of Darkness), stop-motion animation by Max Winston (Robot Chicken, The SpongeBob Movie), and a cameo by Scream Queen Heather Langenkamp (“Nancy” from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise).
The Sub is the story of Mae Zalinski—a 20-something girl who reluctantly takes a job as a substitute teacher at her old rival high school. We follow Mae on her first day as things go from bad to worse as she starts to uncover the strange, possibly evil underbelly of this seemingly perfect high school. From the odd, overly-friendly vice-principal to the Children-of-the-Corn-esque students, Mae is soon in way over her head. But you know what they say: high school can be a real pain in the class! (Okay, fine, no one says that, but it’s on our poster.)
- Science and Tentacles Clash in ‘Tesla vs Lovecraft,’ Available on Steam January 26th - January 16, 2018
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018