Do you feel up for a little psycho-horror? The horror adventure game Deluded Mind made by German developer Pyxton Studios will be available on Steam for Windows operating systems starting this Friday, June 15, 2018.
In Deluded Mind, you slip into the role of FBI agent Dean Catrall, who is put out of action and regains consciousness in a mental hospital. It becomes clear that something is wrong, as the FBI agent is under the influence of a strong hallucinogen. Your job is to find your FBI partner and escape from the mental hospital together. However, this task puts your mind to the test.
Besides the detailed graphics and the oppressive atmosphere, Deluded Mind offers another special feature – randomly generated events. The storyline remains the same, but individual events are triggered differently for each game run.
If you are brave enough to play Deluded Mind, you can buy the game on Steam on Friday via the following link: https://www.playdeludedmind.com/
- Full Cast for ‘Candy Corn’ Includes Tony Todd, Courtney Gains, and PJ Soles - January 24, 2019
- Sam Raimi Announced as Special Guest for Texas Frightmare Weekend 2019 - January 24, 2019
- Watch the Trailer for Hulu’s Valentine’s Day-Themed ‘Into the Dark: Down’ - January 23, 2019
- Terror Films Teams with Cyfuno Ventures for Multi-Horror Picture Release! - January 23, 2019
- “Wars Are Coming” in the Official Trailer for ‘American Gods’ Season 2 - January 22, 2019
- Production Wraps On New ‘Dark Shadows’ Doc – Ian McShane Narrates - January 22, 2019
- Grey Matter Art Unveils ‘The Exorcist’ Limited Edition Screen Print by Artist Sara Deck - January 21, 2019
- New ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ Reboot Coming to Netflix - January 21, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s ‘Man’s Best Friend’ Blu-ray - January 19, 2019
- Blumhouse-Inspired Company to Help Get Your Horror Movie Made! - January 19, 2019