Fright-Rags laments the recent finale of Ash vs Evil Dead with a collection of merchandise dedicated to the Starz series. The first batch in a planned series of Ash vs Evil Dead apparel includes five T-shirts and three enamel pins featuring Ash, Kelly, Pablo, Deadites, and more.
Nobody’s gonna put you in a balloon again if you’re wearing one of Fright-Rags’ Killer Klowns from Outer Space shirts. The line includes four T-shirts and three ringer tees in custom colors made exclusively for Fright-Rags.
Fright-Rags has released a Creepshow 2 collection featuring five T-shirts and four enamel pins. All three of the horror anthology’s segments – “Old Chief Wooden Head,” “The Raft,” and “The Hitchhiker” – are represented.
Come get some Ash vs Evil Dead, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, and Creepshow 2 apparel now at Fright-Rags.com.
- Come get some ‘Ash vs Evil Dead,’ ‘Killer Klowns,’ and ‘Creepshow 2’ Apparel from Fright-Rags - May 16, 2018
- The Quad Announces ‘Hammer’s House of Horror,’ an Extensive Two-Part Series Celebrating Britain’s Genre Studio Powerhouse - May 15, 2018
- Drunken Devil’s ‘Sin-A-Rama’: A Sleazy Homage to 1970’s Grindhouse Cinema - May 15, 2018
- Horror Film ‘Under the Knife’ Set for North American Premiere on May 20th - May 14, 2018
- FOX Cancels ‘Lucifer’ and ‘The Exorcist’ TV Series - May 14, 2018
- Tina Connolly and Caroline M. Yoachim, Wednesday, May 16th at the KGB Bar - May 12, 2018
- Queensbury Pictures Officially Launches in Cannes - May 12, 2018
- Boxing Apocalypse VR Combat Game Announces Launch Oculus Rift & Steam - May 11, 2018
- SyFy Unveils Scripted Summer Schedule - May 11, 2018
- SyFy Wire Exclusive: First Trailer and Premier Date for ‘Lake Placid’ Sequel - May 10, 2018