Fright-Rags laments the recent finale of Ash vs Evil Dead with a collection of merchandise dedicated to the Starz series. The first batch in a planned series of Ash vs Evil Dead apparel includes five T-shirts and three enamel pins featuring Ash, Kelly, Pablo, Deadites, and more.
Nobody’s gonna put you in a balloon again if you’re wearing one of Fright-Rags’ Killer Klowns from Outer Space shirts. The line includes four T-shirts and three ringer tees in custom colors made exclusively for Fright-Rags.
Fright-Rags has released a Creepshow 2 collection featuring five T-shirts and four enamel pins. All three of the horror anthology’s segments – “Old Chief Wooden Head,” “The Raft,” and “The Hitchhiker” – are represented.
Come get some Ash vs Evil Dead, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, and Creepshow 2 apparel now at Fright-Rags.com.
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018
- ‘The Nursery’ Coming to DVD on August 7 - August 6, 2018
- Photos of Prime 1 Studio’s New “Batman Who Laughs” Statue, Coming in 2020 from Sideshow Collectibles - August 6, 2018
- ‘It Lives Inside!’ Jeff Hall Unleashes a Book of Evil this August! - August 5, 2018
- Watch the New Trailer for ‘Slender Man’ - August 5, 2018