Fright-Rags laments the recent finale of Ash vs Evil Dead with a collection of merchandise dedicated to the Starz series. The first batch in a planned series of Ash vs Evil Dead apparel includes five T-shirts and three enamel pins featuring Ash, Kelly, Pablo, Deadites, and more.
Nobody’s gonna put you in a balloon again if you’re wearing one of Fright-Rags’ Killer Klowns from Outer Space shirts. The line includes four T-shirts and three ringer tees in custom colors made exclusively for Fright-Rags.
Fright-Rags has released a Creepshow 2 collection featuring five T-shirts and four enamel pins. All three of the horror anthology’s segments – “Old Chief Wooden Head,” “The Raft,” and “The Hitchhiker” – are represented.
Come get some Ash vs Evil Dead, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, and Creepshow 2 apparel now at Fright-Rags.com.
- Enter the Eerie Hometown of Many Stephen King Stories in the Teaser Trailer for Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Series, Premiering on July 25th - May 29, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Series Officially Ordered by FX - May 29, 2018
- Scream Factory Reveals ‘Night of the Lepus’ Blu-ray Release Details & Bonus Features - May 28, 2018
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of ‘Ninja III: The Domination’ - May 28, 2018
- AMC’s ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Promo Video Features an Eclectic Cast of Characters in Angelville - May 27, 2018
- Terror Films Unveils Twenty-Two Horror Titles on the Steam Platform! - May 27, 2018
- Enter the Creepy Confines of Hell in New Gameplay Footage from ‘Agony’ - May 26, 2018
- Dark Star Pictures Acquires North American Rights to Documentary ‘King Cohen,’ US Theatrical Release Planned for July - May 26, 2018
- ‘Goddess of Love’ on DVD June 12th - May 25, 2018
- Check out the Clip “Killer Party” from the Female Serial-Killer Thrilled ‘Monochrome!’ - May 25, 2018