Indie game developer and publisher Triniti Stars, a spin-off from Trinity Interactive, is proud to announce the worldwide release of Undead Clicker, now available as a free download via the iOS® digital app store. Your task is to slay undead monsters and defeat fearless beasts in this thrilling idle RPG full of challenges and fun.
Undead Clicker features more than 1.000 levels with various undead monsters and epic dragons to battle. With 44 hero-characters and mercenaries to hire, each having their own distinct DMG and gold boosting skills, can you defeat them all? Undead monsters await, and only the quick, the brave and the daring stand a chance against the endless hordes of enemies and the legendary “big-boss” dragon safeguarding the ultimate prize. You can resurrect to grow stronger, and even collect dragon hearts for additional boosts. Prepare yourself for the ultimate showdown as you tap your way through the undead island in this immersive and compelling idle-RPG featuring great graphics, polished controls and limitless monsters to fight.
- The First Five Episodes of ‘Paranormal Solutions Inc.’ Are Up on YouTube - May 29, 2016
- ‘Ascent to Hell’ Nabs International Distribution - May 29, 2016
- Unpublished Jody Scott ‘Benaroya’ Novel Found – To Be Published This Summer! - May 28, 2016
- Dark Horse Travels Through Time with ‘Echoes’ - May 28, 2016
- Image Comic Hit Series ‘Nancy In Hell’ To Become A TV series - May 27, 2016
- ‘Welcome to Deadland’ Out This August! - May 27, 2016
- New ‘Mutant Chronicles White Star’ Source Book! - May 26, 2016
- Korea Hops On Board the Zombie Bandwagon with ‘Train to Busan’ - May 26, 2016
- ‘The Night Watchmen’ Redband Trailer - May 25, 2016
- The ‘Attack On Titan’ Game Has Two New Trailers Out! - May 25, 2016