Homicide detective David Moore has never had a case quite like this: a series of savage murders targeting the family of Frank Ballaro, a mafia kingpin with half the city of Niagara Falls in his pocket. The killer strikes with inhuman violence, and always on the night of a full moon.
Meanwhile, grad student Iman Al-Qadari reads about the murders with growing dismay. Her boss, a prominent professor, has been acting strange over the last few months—wearing disheveled clothes, lashing out with uncharacteristic anger, and obsessing over a growing pile of occult literature. When Iman spots a red stain on his coat sleeve—one that looks and smells suspiciously like blood—the night after a grisly murder, the unthinkable starts to seem all too possible.
As David and Iman wrestle with an impossible enemy whose existence grows harder and harder to deny, a strange and sinister evil sinks its fangs ever deeper into Niagara’s throat. Can David and Iman find one another in time to pool their knowledge, solve the mystery, and stop the killings? Or will the creature feasting on their city swallow them as well?
Publishers Weekly says of Whitetooth Falls, “This gripping paranormal thriller from Joschko is packed with grit, twists, and murder… Joschko’s complex storytelling will keep readers hooked until the final bloody scene.”
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 3 Launches Friday - January 23, 2020
- HOLLOW MEN – New Book from Todd Sullivan - January 23, 2020
- JournalStone/Trepidatio Titles on Preliminary 2019 Stoker Ballot - January 23, 2020
- “The Amnesiac’s Lament” at the Lovecraft Reread! - January 10, 2020
- New Release: Scott R. Jones’ SHOUT KILL REVEL REPEAT - November 17, 2019
- New Release: Justin Joschko’s WHITETOOTH FALLS - November 16, 2019
- New Release: Sarah Read’s OUT OF WATER - November 15, 2019
- Co-Hosts of “The Cult Classic Horror Show” Podcast Star In “She Walks The Woods” - November 15, 2019