|Shock Totem - Issue #2
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Kenwood [ Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Shock Totem - Issue #2|
I didn't post anything about issue #2 here because I feel like a spammer. But someone suggested I do it anyway. Haha. So yeah, I don't post much, but I hope this doesn't smell spammy.
Issue #2 came out on July 1, precisely six months late. Initially we didn't have enough fiction, then some changes--on top of changes that happened months before--with my job and personal life, that tacked on more and more days. Eventually, when we hit four months late and the issue was complete, I decided to delay until July so that we got back to our bi-monthly schedule of January/July releases.
So yeah, late, but worth the wait. I hope.
Here is the Table of Contents and cover art for issue #2:
* Stand Up and Shout: An editorial, by K. Allen Wood
* The Rat Burner, by Ricardo Bare
* Sole Survivor, by Kurt Newton
* The Spooky Stuff: A conversation with James Newman, by John Boden
* Sweepers, by Leslianne Wilder
* The Rainbow Serpent, by Vincent Pendergast
* Strange Goods and Other Oddities (Reviews)
* Abominations: Hide the Sickness: An article, by Mercedes M. Yardley
* Pretty Little Ghouls, by Cate Gardner
* Messages from Valerie Polichar, by Grá Linnaea & Sarah Dunn
* Return from Dust, by Nick Bronson
* Leave Me the Way I was Found, by Christian A. Dumais
* Upon My Return, by David Jack Bell
* Howling Through the Keyhole (Author Notes)
And our first review just appeared online:
http://journalofalways.blogspot.com/201 ... tem-2.html
Hopefully the first of many...like that. Anyway, if you're interested in a copy, please check us out at http://www.shocktotem.com.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group