What you can’t see can hurt you. Emmy winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale) stars in a terrifying modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal’s classic monster character.
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer, NBC’s The InBetween), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge, Straight Outta Compton) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid, HBO’s Euphoria).
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
The Invisible Man releases February 28th.
- Short Fiction: TELLING STORIES - June 27, 2020
- New on Amazon Prime: PARALYZED WITH FEAR - June 22, 2020
- Popcorn Frights and Shudder Partner for Drive-In Horrorshow - June 20, 2020
- EXILE at Cannes Film Market - June 19, 2020
- Free Fiction: HOBB’S TOP AND OTHER HORRORS - June 3, 2020
- Short Film: NOT ALONE IN HERE - May 22, 2020
- Short Film: SPECIAL DAY - May 19, 2020
- Best Horror Podcasts of 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Press Release: DARK BLOOD COMES FROM THE FEET - May 11, 2020
- Short Film: CHROMOPHOBIA - May 5, 2020