29th January 2020, Los Angeles – EuroObscura released the first trailer for EVERYBLOODY’S END, the new Italian horror by Claudio Lattanzi (KILLING BIRDS) recently screened at the Sitges Film Festival.
EVERYBLOODY’S END is a throwback feature to the golden age of Italian horror, starring icons from Lucio Fulci and Michele Soavi movies like Cinzia Monreale (THE BEYOND, BEYOND THE DARKNESS), Giovanni Lombardo Radice (CANNIBAL FEROX, CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD) and Marina Loi (ZOMBIE 3, DEMONS 2). Written by Antonio Tentori (A CAT IN THE BRAIN), it features special effects and make-up by the Italian master Sergio Stivaletti (PHENOMENA, DEMONS).
The story takes place in an undefined time. In a dungeon, five people struggle for their survival: three women, Bionda, Nera and Rossa; a theologian and a young doctor. Outside this hideout reigns the Apocalypse. The Evil has been generated by a patient zero and a group of former soldiers, “The Exterminators”, crucify any person they meet to find the source of this evil.
EVERYBLOODY’S END will be presented by EuroObscura during the next European Film Market taking place in Berlin at the end of February.
- Short Film: BIRDIE - September 18, 2020
- Jonathan Maberry in All-Time Greatest Horror Writers - September 1, 2020
- 7 Must-Read Scary Books For Teens - August 28, 2020
- Press Release: A PHANTOM LOVER - August 27, 2020
- The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 20, 2020
- The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 12, 2020
- Short Film: FROST BITE - August 8, 2020
- REMINDER: The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 7, 2020
- Movie Trailer: CUT AND CHOP - August 6, 2020
- The Return of Apex Magazine - August 4, 2020