Timothy Scully is a reclusive, socially awkward, New York Times best selling author. On a visit to The Moutain Farm with his agent he meets Ellie, a resident of the camp, who he befriends and ultimately begins a relationship with.
Timothy moves to the Farm and assumes Director duties with Ellie as his assistant. Initially the relationship has a positive affect on Timothy, he becomes more outgoing and his new novel is moving ahead at a faster pace. Then things take a decidedly strange turn as Timothy and Ellie’s roles reverse.
Gene O’Neil takes a page from Daniel Keye’s Flowers For Algernon and makes it his own.
With White Noise Press’s usual attention to detail, this chapbook is beautifully put together and a must have for any fan of Gene O’Neil and White Noise Press.
- Details Are Out For ‘Evil Dead The Musical’ - March 29, 2019
- AIRSHIP 27 PRODUCTIONS Presents MARK JUSTICE’S – THE DEAD SHERIFF - December 9, 2016
- The Algernon Effect - December 9, 2015
- 2015 Bram Stoker Awards – Stoker Winners - May 10, 2015
- Bad Bratwurst - May 7, 2015
- 2015 Locus Award Finalists - May 5, 2015
- Mean Streets Story Bundle – Barker, Morrell, Piccarilli, Pronzini and More! - April 30, 2015
- Pod of Horror #73: The Border by Robert McCammon - April 2, 2015
- Pod of Horror #72: Ronald Kelly - March 25, 2015
- David Morrell and Dan Simmons To Sign At The Poison Pen - March 25, 2015