Homicide detective David Moore has never had a case quite like this: a series of savage murders targeting the family of Frank Ballaro, a mafia kingpin with half the city of Niagara Falls in his pocket. The killer strikes with inhuman violence, and always on the night of a full moon.
Meanwhile, grad student Iman Al-Qadari reads about the murders with growing dismay. Her boss, a prominent professor, has been acting strange over the last few months—wearing disheveled clothes, lashing out with uncharacteristic anger, and obsessing over a growing pile of occult literature. When Iman spots a red stain on his coat sleeve—one that looks and smells suspiciously like blood—the night after a grisly murder, the unthinkable starts to seem all too possible.
As David and Iman wrestle with an impossible enemy whose existence grows harder and harder to deny, a strange and sinister evil sinks its fangs ever deeper into Niagara’s throat. Can David and Iman find one another in time to pool their knowledge, solve the mystery, and stop the killings? Or will the creature feasting on their city swallow them as well?
Publishers Weekly says of Whitetooth Falls, “This gripping paranormal thriller from Joschko is packed with grit, twists, and murder… Joschko’s complex storytelling will keep readers hooked until the final bloody scene.”
- 2019 Stoker Award Finalists Announced - February 21, 2020
- Review: SHOUT KILL REVEL REPEAT - February 20, 2020
- Women in Horror: “Train Man” at the Wicked Library - February 16, 2020
- Poster Art: I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS - February 15, 2020
- Amazon Prime Trailer: THE PALE HORSE - February 14, 2020
- Final Trailer for Guillermo Del Toro’s ANTLERS - February 13, 2020
- COLOR OUT OF SPACE Drops February 25th - February 11, 2020
- Trailer: THE INVISIBLE MAN - February 8, 2020
- New Book Celebrates Women in Horror - February 4, 2020
- Short Horror Film: CARDIO - February 3, 2020