Launching on January 16th, 2018 on Amazon!
The 256-page hardcover book features an 8-page vellum insert detailing the doctor’s designs, and a stunning, full bleed, double gatefold image of the monster. Finished with printed endpapers and painted book block, this masterpiece volume is perfect for book lovers and art lovers alike.
The suspense and horror of Dr. Frankenstein reanimating assembled body parts, the monster spying on an unknowing family, and the creature’s revenge on his maker take on whole new meaning when accompanied by Plunkert’s mystical, layered interpretations.
- New Release Date for ‘Flashback’ - June 3, 2018
- Lot18 and AMC Celebrate Carol, Maggie, and Michonne with New ‘The Walking Dead’ Wine Collection - June 3, 2018
- Justice is Sought Through Violent Measures in the Official Trailer for ‘Peppermint,’ Starring Jennifer Garner - June 2, 2018
- ‘Impulsion’ Will Test Players’ Minds and Reflexes with July 19 Steam Launch - June 2, 2018
- ‘Vigil’ (1984) Available on Blu-ray June 26th - June 1, 2018
- Check Out the Teaser for Syfy’s New Series, ‘Nightflyers’ - June 1, 2018
- Something Deadly Lurks Among the Trees in our Exclusive Poster Reveal for New Bigfoot Movie ‘Big Legend’ - May 31, 2018
- Watch the First ‘Fallout 76’ Teaser Trailer from Bethesda - May 31, 2018
- Enter the Eerie Hometown of Many Stephen King Stories in the Teaser Trailer for Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Series, Premiering on July 25th - May 29, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Series Officially Ordered by FX - May 29, 2018