Indie games developer Pentacle and leading games publisherPlayWay is proud to present The Works Of Mercy, a deeply disturbing PC horror-adventure, featuring a terribly convincing protagonist killer spreading terror on KickStarter™ looking for loot to secure its release.
The Works Of Mercy is a psychological thriller inspired by timeless classics, such as Roman Polanski’s “Repulsion” / “The Tenant” and Stanley Kubrick’s immortal, “The Shining”. Unravelling the mystery behind a series of awful killings committed on seemingly innocent and random victims, the game comes with a twist, as you, yes you, unwillingly become the killer. A cryptic tormentor forces you to commit unspeakable crimes to save your life, and the life of your loved ones. How far are you willing to go? And can you live with the guilt?
The Works Of Mercy will leave a lasting impression and takes you on a journey to hell and back. Experience murky locations in a fully interactive environment with chilling dialogue and events. Coming to PC with full VR support, versions for Mac, Linux and major gaming consoles will follow in the future.
Are you ready for the terror of your life?
- Modiphius Entertainment to Release ‘Mutant Chronicles: Dark Legion Campaign Book’ - May 30, 2016
- In ‘We Wish This Was Real Life’ News: Dynamite Entertainment Releases ‘Army of Darkness: Ash for President’ - May 30, 2016
- The First Five Episodes of ‘Paranormal Solutions Inc.’ Are Up on YouTube - May 29, 2016
- ‘Ascent to Hell’ Nabs International Distribution - May 29, 2016
- Unpublished Jody Scott ‘Benaroya’ Novel Found – To Be Published This Summer! - May 28, 2016
- Dark Horse Travels Through Time with ‘Echoes’ - May 28, 2016
- Image Comic Hit Series ‘Nancy In Hell’ To Become A TV series - May 27, 2016
- ‘Welcome to Deadland’ Out This August! - May 27, 2016
- New ‘Mutant Chronicles White Star’ Source Book! - May 26, 2016
- Korea Hops On Board the Zombie Bandwagon with ‘Train to Busan’ - May 26, 2016