Indie games developer Pentacle and leading games publisherPlayWay is proud to present The Works Of Mercy, a deeply disturbing PC horror-adventure, featuring a terribly convincing protagonist killer spreading terror on KickStarter™ looking for loot to secure its release.
The Works Of Mercy is a psychological thriller inspired by timeless classics, such as Roman Polanski’s “Repulsion” / “The Tenant” and Stanley Kubrick’s immortal, “The Shining”. Unravelling the mystery behind a series of awful killings committed on seemingly innocent and random victims, the game comes with a twist, as you, yes you, unwillingly become the killer. A cryptic tormentor forces you to commit unspeakable crimes to save your life, and the life of your loved ones. How far are you willing to go? And can you live with the guilt?
The Works Of Mercy will leave a lasting impression and takes you on a journey to hell and back. Experience murky locations in a fully interactive environment with chilling dialogue and events. Coming to PC with full VR support, versions for Mac, Linux and major gaming consoles will follow in the future.
Are you ready for the terror of your life?
- ’12 Monkeys’ Is Returning For A Third Season - June 30, 2016
- Bif Bang Pow! Creates the Most Adorable Serial Killer Figure with New ‘Dexter’ Design - June 30, 2016
- Fox’s Fall Line-up Welcomes Back ‘Lucifer,’ ‘Scream Queens,’ and Others! - June 30, 2016
- ‘Cat People’ Nabs a Criterion Release! - June 29, 2016
- In Super Cool News: the Midsummer Scream Halloween Festival Hits Long Beach This July! - June 28, 2016
- Telepaths’ Tree Set to Release New Indie Horror Game ‘Inner Chains’ - June 28, 2016
- The Official ‘The Girl with All the Gifts’ Trailer is Here! - June 27, 2016
- ‘Blackburn’ Hits DVD This August - June 27, 2016
- Bif Bang Pow! Has Two Exclusive ‘Twilight Zone’ Figures for SDCC 2016! - June 26, 2016
- Debbie Rochon’s ‘Model Hunger’ Gets a Release Date! - June 26, 2016