Games industry veteran and international games label Team17 and independent developer Unicube are excited to announce that their post-apocalyptic survival game,Sheltered, will be heading to PlayStation 4 soon.
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Originally created by Unicube, games label Team17 spotted the game during its Kickstarter campaign. Since joining forces, fledging game developers Sonny Meek and Dean Foster moved across to Wakefield in January 2015 to join Team17’s incubation program and co-develop the game within their development studio.
Sheltered is currently available to download via the Xbox One Game Preview program and Steam Early Access. During the game’s inclusion in the early access programs, Sheltered has received many notable updates, including major content updates, hundreds of bug fixes, plus tweaking and balancing content with the help of both the Kickstarter fans and early adopters. For the latest developer diaries and patch note videos, please check out this dedicated playlist: http://bit.ly/ShelteredPlaylist.
Sheltered will be available to download for PlayStation 4 soon.
- Horror Comes to Board Games with ‘Mixtape Massacre’ - July 1, 2016
- ’12 Monkeys’ Is Returning For A Third Season - June 30, 2016
- Bif Bang Pow! Creates the Most Adorable Serial Killer Figure with New ‘Dexter’ Design - June 30, 2016
- Fox’s Fall Line-up Welcomes Back ‘Lucifer,’ ‘Scream Queens,’ and Others! - June 30, 2016
- ‘Cat People’ Nabs a Criterion Release! - June 29, 2016
- In Super Cool News: the Midsummer Scream Halloween Festival Hits Long Beach This July! - June 28, 2016
- Telepaths’ Tree Set to Release New Indie Horror Game ‘Inner Chains’ - June 28, 2016
- The Official ‘The Girl with All the Gifts’ Trailer is Here! - June 27, 2016
- ‘Blackburn’ Hits DVD This August - June 27, 2016
- Bif Bang Pow! Has Two Exclusive ‘Twilight Zone’ Figures for SDCC 2016! - June 26, 2016