Games industry veteran and international games label Team17 and independent developer Unicube are excited to announce that their post-apocalyptic survival game,Sheltered, will be heading to PlayStation 4 soon.
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Originally created by Unicube, games label Team17 spotted the game during its Kickstarter campaign. Since joining forces, fledging game developers Sonny Meek and Dean Foster moved across to Wakefield in January 2015 to join Team17’s incubation program and co-develop the game within their development studio.
Sheltered is currently available to download via the Xbox One Game Preview program and Steam Early Access. During the game’s inclusion in the early access programs, Sheltered has received many notable updates, including major content updates, hundreds of bug fixes, plus tweaking and balancing content with the help of both the Kickstarter fans and early adopters. For the latest developer diaries and patch note videos, please check out this dedicated playlist: http://bit.ly/ShelteredPlaylist.
Sheltered will be available to download for PlayStation 4 soon.
- Journalstone October Newsletter - October 12, 2017
- September Journalstone Newsletter - September 18, 2017
- August Journalstone Newsletter - August 7, 2017
- July Journalstone Newsletter - July 18, 2017
- April Journalstone Newsletter - April 12, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- The Red Band Trailer for ‘The Autopsy of Jane Doe’ is Here in All Its NSFW Glory! - October 16, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- Details On UK’s Horror Channel FrightFest Weekend’s 16-Film Marathon - October 8, 2016