Games industry veteran and international games label Team17 and independent developer Unicube are excited to announce that their post-apocalyptic survival game,Sheltered, will be heading to PlayStation 4 soon.
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Originally created by Unicube, games label Team17 spotted the game during its Kickstarter campaign. Since joining forces, fledging game developers Sonny Meek and Dean Foster moved across to Wakefield in January 2015 to join Team17’s incubation program and co-develop the game within their development studio.
Sheltered is currently available to download via the Xbox One Game Preview program and Steam Early Access. During the game’s inclusion in the early access programs, Sheltered has received many notable updates, including major content updates, hundreds of bug fixes, plus tweaking and balancing content with the help of both the Kickstarter fans and early adopters. For the latest developer diaries and patch note videos, please check out this dedicated playlist: http://bit.ly/ShelteredPlaylist.
Sheltered will be available to download for PlayStation 4 soon.
- ‘Hookjaw’ Resurfaces with Titan Comics! - July 27, 2016
- ‘Shadows of Kurgansk’ Hits Steam Early Access - July 27, 2016
- Trailer and Poster Released for ‘Happy Birthday’ - July 27, 2016
- The Trailer for ‘Kong: Skull Island’ is Out! - July 26, 2016
- Image Comics Set to Release ‘Cannibal’ - July 26, 2016
- Details for the DVD/Blu-ray Release of ‘Cell’ - July 26, 2016
- ‘Ghost Team’ Comes To Google Play - July 25, 2016
- Mysterious Horror Film ‘Savageland’ Picked up by Terror Films for a 2017 Release! - July 25, 2016
- Dark Horse Is Proud to Announce Magical New Series ‘Spell on Wheels’ - July 25, 2016
- Get Ready To Check In For ‘Psycho IV: The Beginning’ - July 24, 2016