Games industry veteran and international games label Team17 and independent developer Unicube are excited to announce that their post-apocalyptic survival game,Sheltered, will be heading to PlayStation 4 soon.
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Originally created by Unicube, games label Team17 spotted the game during its Kickstarter campaign. Since joining forces, fledging game developers Sonny Meek and Dean Foster moved across to Wakefield in January 2015 to join Team17’s incubation program and co-develop the game within their development studio.
Sheltered is currently available to download via the Xbox One Game Preview program and Steam Early Access. During the game’s inclusion in the early access programs, Sheltered has received many notable updates, including major content updates, hundreds of bug fixes, plus tweaking and balancing content with the help of both the Kickstarter fans and early adopters. For the latest developer diaries and patch note videos, please check out this dedicated playlist: http://bit.ly/ShelteredPlaylist.
Sheltered will be available to download for PlayStation 4 soon.
- New ‘Mutant Chronicles White Star’ Source Book! - May 26, 2016
- Korea Hops On Board the Zombie Bandwagon with ‘Train to Busan’ - May 26, 2016
- ‘The Night Watchmen’ Redband Trailer - May 25, 2016
- The ‘Attack On Titan’ Game Has Two New Trailers Out! - May 25, 2016
- ‘Meg’ Gets A 2018 Release Date! - May 24, 2016
- ‘I Saw What You Did’…with Scream Factory’s New Blu-ray! - May 24, 2016
- Second Printing of ‘Penny Dreadful #1’ On Its Way! - May 23, 2016
- ‘Mórbido’ Inks a Deal in the U.S. - May 23, 2016
- IDW Publishing To Release Joe Hill’s ‘Tales From the Darkside’ Scriptbook! - May 23, 2016
- New Trailer And Poster For ‘The Purge: Election Year’ - May 22, 2016