Games industry veteran and international games label Team17 and independent developer Unicube are excited to announce that their post-apocalyptic survival game,Sheltered, will be heading to PlayStation 4 soon.
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Originally created by Unicube, games label Team17 spotted the game during its Kickstarter campaign. Since joining forces, fledging game developers Sonny Meek and Dean Foster moved across to Wakefield in January 2015 to join Team17’s incubation program and co-develop the game within their development studio.
Sheltered is currently available to download via the Xbox One Game Preview program and Steam Early Access. During the game’s inclusion in the early access programs, Sheltered has received many notable updates, including major content updates, hundreds of bug fixes, plus tweaking and balancing content with the help of both the Kickstarter fans and early adopters. For the latest developer diaries and patch note videos, please check out this dedicated playlist: http://bit.ly/ShelteredPlaylist.
Sheltered will be available to download for PlayStation 4 soon.
- Demon – Movie Review - September 6, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- New Poster for Rob Zombie’s ’31’ + One Night Only Screening! - August 13, 2016
- Check Out the ‘I’m Dreaming of a White Doomsday’ Trailer - August 13, 2016
- ITN Distribution Wants To Welcome You To ‘Clowntown’ - August 13, 2016
- Next Week on Syfy - August 12, 2016
- Be Somewhere Where You Can Bring Home ‘Lake Nowhere’ - August 12, 2016
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Adds a ‘Krampus’ Maze! - August 11, 2016
- Visiting Hours to the Sanatorium Begin Now – Official Trailer and Poster for ‘Patient Seven’! - August 11, 2016