Mike (Michael Baldwin) faces off against a lethal arsenal of terrible weapons when he confronts a mysterious grave robber known only as the Tall Man (Angus Scrimm) in horror icon Don Coscarelli’s PHANTASM III: LORD OF THE DEAD (1994) and PHANTASM IV: OBLIVION (1998). Two of the most popular titles in the Phantasm franchise, the films will be available separately when they make their Blu-ray™ debuts September 18 from Well Go USA Entertainment.
In addition, Don Coscarelli turns author when his memoir, True Indie: Life and Death in Filmmaking, is published by St. Martin’s Press on October 2. A crash course on the indie film world, the book will prove indispensable for film fans, aspiring filmmakers, and anyone who loves an underdog success story.
PHANTASM III: LORD OF THE DEAD
Synopsis: The Tall Man is back with a vengeance! Fifteen years after the original horror classic, writer/director Don Coscarelli reunites brothers Mike (A. Michael Baldwin) and Jody (Bill Thornbury) to help their friend Reggie (Reggie Bannister) destroy The Tall Man (Angus Scrimm) once and for all. Is the ultimate of evil any match for a bald, former ice cream vendor with a ‘70 Hemicuda and a four-barrel shotgun? Gloria Lynne Henry (PhantasmRavager) and John Chandler (The Outlaw Josey Wales) co-star in this insane sequel packed with violence and gore galore that takes the Phantasm series to a whole new dimension!
Bonus Material Includes:
- Audio Commentary with Stars A. Michael Baldwin and Angus Scrimm
- Featurette: “Phantasm III: Behind-the-Scenes”
- Deleted Scene
PHANTASM III: LORD OF THE DEAD has a runtime of approximately 90 minutes and is rated R for violence and gore, and for language and sexuality.
PHANTASM IV: OBLIVION
Synopsis: Mike (A. Michael Baldwin) has once again escaped from the Tall Man (Angus Scrimm) who had begun to transform him. Leaving Reggie (Reggie Bannister) and his spherical brother, Jody (Bill Thornbury), as he travels through various dimensions and time in order to discover more about his nemesis and find out what really happened the night his brother died.
Bonus Materials Include:
- Audio Commentary with Director Don Coscarelli and Actors Reggie Bannister and Angus Scrimm
- Featurette: “Phantasm IV: Behind-The-Scenes”
PHANTASM IV: OBLIVION has a run time of approximately 90 minutes and is rated R for horror violence/gore and some strong language.
- Well Go USA Entertainment Reveals Full Release Details for Standalone Blu-rays of ‘Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead’ and ‘Phantasm IV: Oblivion’ - August 25, 2018
- ‘Kong: Skull Island’ OST | Deluxe “Lava” 2LP Vinyl Available on Waxwork Records - August 24, 2018
- Come Face to Face with a Demonic Force in the Immersive 360-Degree Video for ‘The Nun’ - August 24, 2018
- Shudder’s September 2018 Releases Include ‘Channel Zero: No End House,’ ‘Revenge,’ ‘Bait,’ ‘Dan Curtis’ Dracula’ - August 23, 2018
- Early Theatrical Screenings Announced for ‘Mandy,’ Featuring Recorded Q&A with Nicolas Cage & Panos Cosmatos - August 23, 2018
- New Trailer for ‘Devil May Cry 5’ Reveals March 8th, 2019 Release Date - August 22, 2018
- A Bachelorette Party Becomes a Fight for Survival in the Trailer for ‘Killer Kate!’ - August 22, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ Returns to Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights - August 21, 2018
- ‘What Keeps You Alive’ Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This November from Scream Factory - August 21, 2018
- ‘Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich’ Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and 4K Ultra HD on September 25th - August 20, 2018