News of a Child’s Play reboot broke last week, but Chucky remains one of the most iconic modern horror villains. Fright-Rags embraces the legacy with a new collection of Chucky merchandise. The company also rings in the summer with fresh Jaws apparel.
Available in single wax packs, factory boxes, and seal boxes, Fright-Rags’ Chucky trading cards include movie photo cards, stickers, art parallel cards, rainbow foil cards, and one-of-a-kind sketch cards. They span the franchise, featuring everyone from Chucky and Andy to Tiffany and Glen/Glenda.
Fright-Rags’ Chucky collection also includes a “Friends ‘Til the End” design (previously available as a kids shirt) on adult ringer tees and a reprint of Justin Osbourn’s fan-favorite Child’s Play 2 T-shirt.
Just when you thought it was safe to go to Fright-Rags, the company has new Jaws merchandise for sale. The great white shark swims onto three new T-shirts, reprints of two popular designs, and a pair of socks with the iconic poster artwork.
Wanna play? Chucky and Jaws collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com.
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018
- ‘The Nursery’ Coming to DVD on August 7 - August 6, 2018
- Photos of Prime 1 Studio’s New “Batman Who Laughs” Statue, Coming in 2020 from Sideshow Collectibles - August 6, 2018