Press Release: Universal City, CA, April 15, 2019 – From New Year’s Eve to Valentine’s Day, from Easter to the Fourth of July and from Thanksgiving to Christmas, Universal Studios Hollywood adds a demented twist to life’s biggest moments in the all-original Halloween Horror Nights maze, Holidayz in Hell.
Inspired by the popular scare zone of the same name, the Holidayz in Hell maze will feature an original score by Electronic Music Artist and Producer Figure and offer guests new reasons to dread the holidays. A tortured Tunnel of Love, inhabited by a crazed Cupid on a quest for hearts to break or take will make this Valentine’s Day anything but romantic; an unhinged Uncle Sam will create a sinister July 4th killerbration; treacherous turkeys will gobble, gobble an unsuspecting family; and a sick Santa will adorn Christmas Trees with human body parts, with many other milestone killer holidays.
Ah, the Holidayz from Hell have arrived.
Those who survive the Holidayz need not let down their guard just yet as a creepy Christmas-themed scare zone with additional frights awaits to fill beating hearts with holiday fear.
In addition to the music of Figure, who previously created a series of original sounds for Halloween Horror Nights, guests can expect to hear a new rendition of their favorite holiday tunes, remixed to accompany this hellish new maze.
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood begins Friday, September 13, and brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror. Featuring an all-new slate of unrivaled film production quality mazes and frightful scare zones uniquely themed to today’s most definitive horror properties, Halloween Horror Nights will taunt, terrorize and torment guests with spine-chilling haunted attractions as part of Southern California’s most extreme Halloween experience.
Updates on Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood are available online at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com and on Facebook at: “Halloween Horror Nights – Hollywood,” Instagram at @HorrorNights and Twitter at @HorrorNights as Creative Director John Murdy reveals a running chronicle of exclusive information. Watch videos on Halloween Horror Nights YouTube and join the conversation using #UniversalHHN
- Universal Studios Hollywood Will Premiere a New “Holidayz in Hell” Maze at Halloween Horror Nights 2019 - April 19, 2019
- Barbara Crampton to Voice Nicolette Aster in Audiobook Version of Preston Fassel’s ‘Our Lady of the Inferno’ - April 18, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer and Poster from New Blumhouse Horror Movie ‘Thriller,’ Now on Netflix - April 18, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s ‘Night of the Creeps’ Collector’s Edition Blu-ray - April 17, 2019
- “It’s Time to Face the Music” with the Official Trailer for ‘The Perfection’ - April 17, 2019
- Christmas Eve Takes an Eerie Turn in the Trailer for New THE TWILIGHT ZONE Episode “A Traveler” - April 16, 2019
- Full Release Details for Shout! Factory’s ‘Earthquake’ Collector’s Edition Blu-ray - April 16, 2019
- Watch the Official ALIEN Short Film ‘Night Shift’ - April 15, 2019
- The Creation of a Serial Killer with ‘Made Me Do It’ this April! - April 15, 2019
- ‘Newbury & Hobbes: The Undying’ Coming Soon - April 12, 2019