Uncork’d Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Hollow, written and directed by Miles Doleac and starring James Callis, Christiane Seidel, Jeff Fahey, William Sadler, William Forsythe and David Warshofsky. The deal will be officially announced in Berlin. The film, produced by Historia Films, chronicles the murder of a senator’s daughter in Mississippi.
Uncork’d Entertainment have yet to announce rollout plans but are planning a festival run for the film prior to general distribution. The title was licensed by Jeffrey Cooper at Cut Entertainment Group.
Official Synopsis: When a U.S. congressman’s daughter passing through a small town in Mississippi dies in a mysterious triple homicide, a team of F.B.I. agents descend to investigate, the team’s brilliant but jaded lead agent battling demons both past and present, as his beautiful, tough-as-nails partner tries to hold him and the case together. They find a struggling and corrupt sheriff’s department, a shadowy and much-feared figure, who seems to be pulling all of the town’s strings from his mansion on the edge of town and a local victim with a strange connection to a number of the town’s most prominent figures.
- Modiphius Entertainment to Release ‘Mutant Chronicles: Dark Legion Campaign Book’ - May 30, 2016
- In ‘We Wish This Was Real Life’ News: Dynamite Entertainment Releases ‘Army of Darkness: Ash for President’ - May 30, 2016
- The First Five Episodes of ‘Paranormal Solutions Inc.’ Are Up on YouTube - May 29, 2016
- ‘Ascent to Hell’ Nabs International Distribution - May 29, 2016
- Unpublished Jody Scott ‘Benaroya’ Novel Found – To Be Published This Summer! - May 28, 2016
- Dark Horse Travels Through Time with ‘Echoes’ - May 28, 2016
- Image Comic Hit Series ‘Nancy In Hell’ To Become A TV series - May 27, 2016
- ‘Welcome to Deadland’ Out This August! - May 27, 2016
- New ‘Mutant Chronicles White Star’ Source Book! - May 26, 2016
- Korea Hops On Board the Zombie Bandwagon with ‘Train to Busan’ - May 26, 2016