Uncork’d Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Hollow, written and directed by Miles Doleac and starring James Callis, Christiane Seidel, Jeff Fahey, William Sadler, William Forsythe and David Warshofsky. The deal will be officially announced in Berlin. The film, produced by Historia Films, chronicles the murder of a senator’s daughter in Mississippi.
Uncork’d Entertainment have yet to announce rollout plans but are planning a festival run for the film prior to general distribution. The title was licensed by Jeffrey Cooper at Cut Entertainment Group.
Official Synopsis: When a U.S. congressman’s daughter passing through a small town in Mississippi dies in a mysterious triple homicide, a team of F.B.I. agents descend to investigate, the team’s brilliant but jaded lead agent battling demons both past and present, as his beautiful, tough-as-nails partner tries to hold him and the case together. They find a struggling and corrupt sheriff’s department, a shadowy and much-feared figure, who seems to be pulling all of the town’s strings from his mansion on the edge of town and a local victim with a strange connection to a number of the town’s most prominent figures.
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- The Red Band Trailer for ‘The Autopsy of Jane Doe’ is Here in All Its NSFW Glory! - October 16, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- Details On UK’s Horror Channel FrightFest Weekend’s 16-Film Marathon - October 8, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a Copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 30, 2016
- Demon – Movie Review - September 6, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016