Uncork’d Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Hollow, written and directed by Miles Doleac and starring James Callis, Christiane Seidel, Jeff Fahey, William Sadler, William Forsythe and David Warshofsky. The deal will be officially announced in Berlin. The film, produced by Historia Films, chronicles the murder of a senator’s daughter in Mississippi.
Uncork’d Entertainment have yet to announce rollout plans but are planning a festival run for the film prior to general distribution. The title was licensed by Jeffrey Cooper at Cut Entertainment Group.
Official Synopsis: When a U.S. congressman’s daughter passing through a small town in Mississippi dies in a mysterious triple homicide, a team of F.B.I. agents descend to investigate, the team’s brilliant but jaded lead agent battling demons both past and present, as his beautiful, tough-as-nails partner tries to hold him and the case together. They find a struggling and corrupt sheriff’s department, a shadowy and much-feared figure, who seems to be pulling all of the town’s strings from his mansion on the edge of town and a local victim with a strange connection to a number of the town’s most prominent figures.
- Get Ready To Check In For ‘Psycho IV: The Beginning’ - July 24, 2016
- Trailer And Details For ‘Let’s Be Evil’ - July 24, 2016
- Terror Films Acquires Erotic Thriller ‘Goddess of Love’ for North American Distribution! - July 24, 2016
- The New ‘Before I Wake’ Trailer is Here! - July 23, 2016
- Casting Ramps Up For Spike TV’s ‘The Mist’! - July 23, 2016
- This October, Get Ready for ‘Call of Duty(R): Zombies’! - July 23, 2016
- New Slasher ‘Pitchfork’ Cuts Deep With New Teaser! - July 22, 2016
- Eli Roth’s ‘Clown’ Gets an August Release! - July 22, 2016
- Hallmark Is Giving Us The Mystery Machine - July 22, 2016
- The Third Season Of ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Premieres This September! - July 21, 2016