Uncork’d Entertainment have acquired North American rights to The Hollow, written and directed by Miles Doleac and starring James Callis, Christiane Seidel, Jeff Fahey, William Sadler, William Forsythe and David Warshofsky. The deal will be officially announced in Berlin. The film, produced by Historia Films, chronicles the murder of a senator’s daughter in Mississippi.
Uncork’d Entertainment have yet to announce rollout plans but are planning a festival run for the film prior to general distribution. The title was licensed by Jeffrey Cooper at Cut Entertainment Group.
Official Synopsis: When a U.S. congressman’s daughter passing through a small town in Mississippi dies in a mysterious triple homicide, a team of F.B.I. agents descend to investigate, the team’s brilliant but jaded lead agent battling demons both past and present, as his beautiful, tough-as-nails partner tries to hold him and the case together. They find a struggling and corrupt sheriff’s department, a shadowy and much-feared figure, who seems to be pulling all of the town’s strings from his mansion on the edge of town and a local victim with a strange connection to a number of the town’s most prominent figures.
- Enter to Win a Copy of ‘The Demonologist’! - July 1, 2016
- Gravitas Ventures Signs Horror Soap Opera ‘Hell Town’ - July 1, 2016
- Horror Comes to Board Games with ‘Mixtape Massacre’ - July 1, 2016
- ’12 Monkeys’ Is Returning For A Third Season - June 30, 2016
- Bif Bang Pow! Creates the Most Adorable Serial Killer Figure with New ‘Dexter’ Design - June 30, 2016
- Fox’s Fall Line-up Welcomes Back ‘Lucifer,’ ‘Scream Queens,’ and Others! - June 30, 2016
- ‘Cat People’ Nabs a Criterion Release! - June 29, 2016
- In Super Cool News: the Midsummer Scream Halloween Festival Hits Long Beach This July! - June 28, 2016
- Telepaths’ Tree Set to Release New Indie Horror Game ‘Inner Chains’ - June 28, 2016
- The Official ‘The Girl with All the Gifts’ Trailer is Here! - June 27, 2016