High-concept comics superstars DAMON GENTRY (Sabertooth Swordsman) and TROY NIXEY (Jenny Finn, The Black Sinister, Trout) are back with an off-the-wall story with unforgettable art–Vinegar Teeth!
Artie Buckle is a grade ‘A’ schmuck. His excessive fondness for booze compliments his flash temper, but hold their feet to the fire, his fellow officers would agree; Artie is one helluva cop. He’s gonna need that scrap of goodwill because Brick City is under siege from its citizenry and to top it off Artie’s been saddled with the city’s newest hero as his partner; a hideous, monstrous, but completely likable, extra-dimensional being named Vinegar Teeth. Can Artie pull his head out long enough to work together with a Lovecraftian monster with a heart of gold and set Brick City back on its feet?
Strap in for a helluva ride with this epic genre mash-up of horror, humor, crime, and science fiction! You ain’t seen nothing like it!
“Damon and I set out to honor and poke a little fun at our favorite genres of comics and movies. Hands down, Vinegar Teeth is the most fun I’ve ever had working in comics, I hope that fun is dripping off every page as you read it,” said Nixey.
The first issue of Vinegar Teeth (of four) is on-sale January 24, 2018, and is available for pre-order at your local comic shop.
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night’ - November 23, 2017
- ‘The Theta Girl,’ A New Indie Gore Thriller, is Hitting Film Festivals this Winter - November 23, 2017
- Here is Your Chance to Invest in a Horror Movie! - November 22, 2017
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017