What you can’t see can hurt you. Emmy winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale) stars in a terrifying modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal’s classic monster character.
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer, NBC’s The InBetween), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge, Straight Outta Compton) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid, HBO’s Euphoria).
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
The Invisible Man releases February 28th.
- Short Film: BIRDIE - September 18, 2020
- Jonathan Maberry in All-Time Greatest Horror Writers - September 1, 2020
- 7 Must-Read Scary Books For Teens - August 28, 2020
- Press Release: A PHANTOM LOVER - August 27, 2020
- The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 20, 2020
- The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 12, 2020
- Short Film: FROST BITE - August 8, 2020
- REMINDER: The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 7, 2020
- Movie Trailer: CUT AND CHOP - August 6, 2020
- The Return of Apex Magazine - August 4, 2020