29th January 2020, Los Angeles – EuroObscura released the first trailer for EVERYBLOODY’S END, the new Italian horror by Claudio Lattanzi (KILLING BIRDS) recently screened at the Sitges Film Festival.
EVERYBLOODY’S END is a throwback feature to the golden age of Italian horror, starring icons from Lucio Fulci and Michele Soavi movies like Cinzia Monreale (THE BEYOND, BEYOND THE DARKNESS), Giovanni Lombardo Radice (CANNIBAL FEROX, CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD) and Marina Loi (ZOMBIE 3, DEMONS 2). Written by Antonio Tentori (A CAT IN THE BRAIN), it features special effects and make-up by the Italian master Sergio Stivaletti (PHENOMENA, DEMONS).
The story takes place in an undefined time. In a dungeon, five people struggle for their survival: three women, Bionda, Nera and Rossa; a theologian and a young doctor. Outside this hideout reigns the Apocalypse. The Evil has been generated by a patient zero and a group of former soldiers, “The Exterminators”, crucify any person they meet to find the source of this evil.
EVERYBLOODY’S END will be presented by EuroObscura during the next European Film Market taking place in Berlin at the end of February.
- Could Crystal Lake Become “Hometown of Horror Films”? - February 22, 2020
- 2019 Stoker Award Finalists Announced - February 21, 2020
- Review: SHOUT KILL REVEL REPEAT - February 20, 2020
- Women in Horror: “Train Man” at the Wicked Library - February 16, 2020
- Poster Art: I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS - February 15, 2020
- Amazon Prime Trailer: THE PALE HORSE - February 14, 2020
- Final Trailer for Guillermo Del Toro’s ANTLERS - February 13, 2020
- COLOR OUT OF SPACE Drops February 25th - February 11, 2020
- Trailer: THE INVISIBLE MAN - February 8, 2020
- New Book Celebrates Women in Horror - February 4, 2020