Publisher Baker & Taylor has announced Stories by Stars, a new children’s book series written by celebrities with illustrations by Lenny K and co-authored with Dustin Warburton, with the first title being the hardcover Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster!, written by Master of Horror Tom Holland and available today.
Tom Holland’s impressive resume of work has earned him a spot among the best horror creators in Hollywood. From bringing to life the unforgettable film icon Chucky in Child’s Play to influencing the undying vampire genre with Fright Night, Holland has continued to scare and shock his fans for decades. Tom’s site, thterrortime.com, ranks among the top three visited horror sites online; and as an icon in the horror genre, his new children’s story proves a perfect addition to Halloween collections everywhere.
As for the synopsis of Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster, the illustrated children’s tome revolves around: “Leonard Charles Vincent, who just can’t sleep! There’s something in his closet! Tom Holland invites you to join little Leonard on a spookily fun journey through bumps and thumps as he confronts and befriends his greatest fear.”
Says Holland of the 33-page book, “Horror fans and friends alike kept asking me if I knew a good story to introduce their kids to scary monsters and stories. I didn’t. So I decided to write one. You can’t exactly start the kids off with Child’s Play or Fright Night.”
Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster! is currently available for $19.98 (MSRP) via Amazon.
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night’ - November 23, 2017
- ‘The Theta Girl,’ A New Indie Gore Thriller, is Hitting Film Festivals this Winter - November 23, 2017
- Here is Your Chance to Invest in a Horror Movie! - November 22, 2017
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017