Publisher Baker & Taylor has announced Stories by Stars, a new children’s book series written by celebrities with illustrations by Lenny K and co-authored with Dustin Warburton, with the first title being the hardcover Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster!, written by Master of Horror Tom Holland and available today.
Tom Holland’s impressive resume of work has earned him a spot among the best horror creators in Hollywood. From bringing to life the unforgettable film icon Chucky in Child’s Play to influencing the undying vampire genre with Fright Night, Holland has continued to scare and shock his fans for decades. Tom’s site, thterrortime.com, ranks among the top three visited horror sites online; and as an icon in the horror genre, his new children’s story proves a perfect addition to Halloween collections everywhere.
As for the synopsis of Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster, the illustrated children’s tome revolves around: “Leonard Charles Vincent, who just can’t sleep! There’s something in his closet! Tom Holland invites you to join little Leonard on a spookily fun journey through bumps and thumps as he confronts and befriends his greatest fear.”
Says Holland of the 33-page book, “Horror fans and friends alike kept asking me if I knew a good story to introduce their kids to scary monsters and stories. I didn’t. So I decided to write one. You can’t exactly start the kids off with Child’s Play or Fright Night.”
Tom Holland Presents: How to Scare a Monster! is currently available for $19.98 (MSRP) via Amazon.
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018