The marathon will begin in the safe light of the morning, with the television debut of DARK MOON RISING (2015) at 10:00 AM ET/PT, followed by the debut of BLOOD MOON (2014) at 12:00 PM ET/PT. Werewolf classics like THE HOWLING (1981) and AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981) will follow and the films will replay throughout the day.
El Rey Network’s Silver Bullet Saturday Film Schedule
10:00 AM ET/PT “DARK MOON RISING”
12:00 PM ET/PT “BLOOD MOON”
2:00 PM ET/PT “THE HOWLING”
4:00 PM ET/PT “AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON”
6:00 PM ET/PT “DARK MOON RISING”
8:00 PM ET/PT “BLOOD MOON”
10:00 PM ET/PT “AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON”
12:00 AM ET/PT “THE HOWLING”
2:00 AM ET/PT “DARK MOON RISING”
4:00 AM ET/PT “BLOOD MOON
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981)
David (David Naughton) and Jack (Griffin Dunne), two American college students, are backpacking through Britain when a large wolf attacks them. David survives with a bite, but Jack is brutally killed. As David heals in the hospital, he’s plagued by violent nightmares of his mutilated friend, who warns David that he is becoming a werewolf. When David discovers the horrible truth, he contemplates committing suicide before the next full moon causes him to transform from man to murderous beast.
BLOOD MOON (2014)
In 1887 in Colorado, two outlaws on the run capture a stagecoach carrying gunslinger Calhoun. As the passengers think of ways to outwit their captors, an otherworldly beast stalks them in the light of the blood moon.
DARK MOON RISING (2015)
A group of shape-shifting werewolves descends upon a small town in search of a girl who is re-born once every 2,000 years. She holds the key to their survival and all will die who stand in their way.
THE HOWLING (1981)
In Los Angeles, television journalist Karen White (Dee Wallace) is traumatized in the course of aiding the police in their arrest of a serial murderer. Her doctor recommends that she attend an isolated psychiatric retreat led by Dr. George Waggner (Patrick Macnee). But while Karen is undergoing therapy, her colleague Chris (Dennis Dugan), investigates the bizarre circumstances surrounding her shock. When his work leads him to suspect the supernatural, he begins to fear for Karen’s life.
To find El Rey Network in your area please check out the channel finder at http://bit.ly/ElReyChannelfinder
El Rey Network social media:
- July Journalstone Newsletter - July 18, 2017
- April Journalstone Newsletter - April 12, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- The Red Band Trailer for ‘The Autopsy of Jane Doe’ is Here in All Its NSFW Glory! - October 16, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- Details On UK’s Horror Channel FrightFest Weekend’s 16-Film Marathon - October 8, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a Copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 30, 2016
- Demon – Movie Review - September 6, 2016