If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- Things Are Getting ‘Hostile’ in This Trailer! - October 16, 2017
- From Spock to Hitler! - October 16, 2017
- Scully Returns to ‘The X-Files’ in the New Trailer! - October 15, 2017
- Spine-Chilling Thriller ‘B&B’ Announces Release Dates in the UK, US, and Canada - October 15, 2017
- Soon You Can Get ‘The Twilight Zone Encyclopedia!’ - October 14, 2017
- This Halloween You Can Join the ‘Apocalypse Cult’ - October 14, 2017
- Don’t Be ‘Miscast’ This Halloween! - October 13, 2017
- Check Out the First Teaser for ‘Castle Rock!’ - October 13, 2017
- The ‘Apocalypse Cult’ Proves Their Devotion on DVD and VOD October 31 - October 12, 2017
- Troy Nixey and Damon Gentry Team Up for a Lovecraftian Buddy-Cop Action Comedy ‘Vinegar Teeth’ - October 11, 2017