If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- Find Out When You Can See ‘Evil Things’ and ‘Kindred Spirits Season 2’ - August 22, 2017
- Rob Zombie to Give Us ’31 Nights of Halloween’ - August 22, 2017
- Soon on Vinyl, ‘The Hilarious House of Frightenstein’ - August 21, 2017
- ‘Scared to Death: The Thrill of Horror Film’ to Open at MoPoP in Seattle! - August 21, 2017
- ‘Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier’ Announced for PlayStation(R)4, Xbox One, and PC - August 20, 2017
- Award-Winning Horror Hit ‘Besetment’ on DVD this September! - August 20, 2017
- “Don’t Let Her Silence Fool You” in this Official Trailer and Poster for ‘I Know You’re in There’ - August 19, 2017
- Horror Survival-Adventure ‘The Land of Pain’ Gets Release Date, New Trailer - August 19, 2017
- Release Details Are Out for ‘Escape Room’ - August 18, 2017
- ‘Paperbacks From Hell’ Has a New Home - August 18, 2017