If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- ‘Peelers’ – The Dead Rise This Independence Day! - June 22, 2017
- XYZ Films Releases Three New Shots From ‘The Dark’ - June 22, 2017
- Neca Has A Comic-Con Exclusive ‘Coraline’ Set Coming! - June 21, 2017
- ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ is Going Oldschool with Free DLC Content That Includes the NES Jason! - June 21, 2017
- Dark Horse Books to Publish Chuck Palahniuk’s First Coloring Book Novella - June 20, 2017
- IFC Films Brings ‘American Fable’ to DVD - June 20, 2017
- New Clip for ‘The Mist,’ Premiering 6/22 on Spike - June 19, 2017
- Creepshow – Book Review - June 19, 2017
- Catherynne M. Valente & Sunny Moraine, Next Wednesday at the KGB Bar - June 18, 2017
- ‘Hunt: Showdown’ Gets An E3 Teaser Trailer - June 18, 2017