If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018
- Details on the LA Premiere of ‘Bonehill Road’ - January 9, 2018