If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- A New Trailer Is Out For ‘Insidious: The Last Key!’ - December 17, 2017
- N.K. Jemisin and Christopher Brown, Wednesday, December 20th at the KGB Bar - December 17, 2017
- Mezco Introduces The Living Dead Dolls Resurrection Series! - December 16, 2017
- ‘Witchblade’ Issue #1 Re-Release and #2 Release Details! - December 16, 2017
- Scream Factory Just Wants to Say ‘I Remember You’ This March! - December 15, 2017
- You Can Take ‘Jigsaw’ Home in January! - December 15, 2017
- Special Return Engagement of Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Begins Friday - December 14, 2017
- Vault Comics Announces Title Change to ‘Cult Classic Series!’ - December 14, 2017
- The Third Trailer is Out for ‘Bright’ - December 13, 2017
- Enjoy Some ‘SNL’-Inspired Gift Wrapping! - December 13, 2017