If you know that Wolfman’s got nards, Creature likes Twinkies, and Stephen King rules, you’re the perfect candidate for The Monster Squad. Join the club with Fright-Rags‘ collection of merchandise dedicated to Fred Dekker’s 1987 cult classic.
The Monster Squad Collection features four shirts: a monster mash by Justin Erickson, a “bogus” rendering of Frankenstein’s monster by Jimmy Breen, a video-game inspired piece by Timothy Lim, and a reprint of Abrar Ajmal’s popular Monster Squad design (also available on hoodies).
The collection includes two pairs of custom-knit socks as well: one featuring Count Dracula and another stating “Stephen King Rules,” as depicted on a shirt in the film. Finally, you can own the film’s all-powerful amulet, recreated as a glow-in-the-dark enamel pin.
The Monster Squad Collection is on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Shirts and enamel pins are in stock, while socks will ship in early-May.
Be sure to check out back with Fright-Rags this Saturday, April 15, for a groovy Midnight Madness Tee available exclusively for 24 hours.
- Eddie Brock is Back – Your First Look At The Oversized ‘VENOM’ #150! - April 28, 2017
- Shaw is back in ‘Alien: The Crossing’ - April 28, 2017
- Sideshow Is Betting Big On A Busty Vegas Themed Elvira Bust! - April 27, 2017
- Pre-Sales Now Launched for ‘Lost Girls: Phantasmagorical Cinema of Jean Rollin’ on Indiegogo! - April 27, 2017
- The Latest Promo For ‘Twin Peaks’ Talks About “The Darkness of Future Past” - April 27, 2017
- Dark Horse Ventures Into ‘The Dark North’ - April 26, 2017
- Severin/Intervision Bring Back Two Home Video Oddities! - April 26, 2017
- The Eleventh Season Of ‘The X-Files’ Has Some Retro Teaser Art - April 25, 2017
- Vinegar Syndrome Is Calling Up ‘Psycho Cop’ To Deliver Some Brutal Justice! - April 25, 2017
- Xenomorph Lovers Unite With The ‘ALIEN: COVENANT In Utero’ Teaser - April 25, 2017