The world is dying. It’s time to fight. Get a FIRST LOOK at The Strain’s final season with the cast and crew.
The Strain is FX’s high-concept thriller that tells the story of Dr. Ephraim Goodweather, former head of the Center for Disease Control, Canary Team in New York City. After he and his team were called upon to investigate a mysterious viral outbreak with hallmarks of an ancient and evil strain of vampirism, Eph and an assembly of everyday New Yorkers waged war for the fate of humanity itself.
As the final season begins, nine months have passed. The world has fallen into darkness, and the strigoi are in control. The explosion at the end of season three triggered a global nuclear apocalypse. The resulting nuclear winter liberated the strigoi allowing them to move about during daytime, and enabling the Master to establish a totalitarian regime. Preying on the fears of the populace, the Master and his minions have created an unsettling alliance in “The Partnership.”
The majority of humans are now working for the strigoi, operating with a single understanding – collaborate or die. With the world in disarray and our heroes disbanded, each of them will have to overcome personal hardship and defy death for even the smallest chance at fighting back. All the while, the Master reigns supreme, furthering his scheme for the end of the world as we know it.
In the face of annihilation…do our heroes have what it takes to save humankind?
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018