Fright-Rags wants to believe. The horror apparel company has launched a collection of The X-Files tees that’s out of this world, along with new merchandise celebrating The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs.
Special Agents Mulder and Scully can uncover the truth with Fright-Rags’ The X-Files collection. It features seven new shirts, including two that glow “alien green” in the dark and three dedicated to a trio of the series’ most memorable episodes.
Fright-Rags commemorates Joe Bob Briggs’ return to weekly programming on Shudder’s The Last Drive-In with three new shirts celebrating the beloved horror host’s classic MonsterVision work, a Last Drive-In enamel pin, plus reprints of three previous Joe Bob designs. By popular demand, the all-new artwork for The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs will also be available shirts this Friday, March 29.
The X-Files and Joe Bob Briggs collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com.
- ‘The X-Files’ Apparel Lands at Fright-Rags, Plus JOE BOB BRIGGS Drives In! - March 28, 2019
- New ‘Stranger Things’ Mazes Announced for 2019 Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort - March 27, 2019
- ‘Happy Death Day 2U’ Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on May 14th - March 27, 2019
- New Skin-Crawling ‘Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark’ Poster Features “The Red Spot” - March 26, 2019
- There’s a Creature in the Pool! ‘Drowning Echo’ Trailer - March 26, 2019
- IDW Publishing Opens the Doors to ‘Haunted Mansion’ with Original Graphic Novel - March 25, 2019
- Check Out the New Poster for ‘Room for Rent,’ Starring Lin Shaye - March 25, 2019
- ‘Master of Dark Shadows’ Comes to Digital HD + DVD 4/16 - March 22, 2019
- Come With Us on a ‘Suicide Trip!’ - March 22, 2019
- Omar Epps Takes on Patrick Lussier’s ‘Trick’ - March 21, 2019