Dark Horse is pleased to announce a new series from writer Christofer Emgård (Mirror’s Edge: Exordium) and artist Tomás Aira (War Stories, Night of the Living Dead: Aftermath), The Whispering Dark. The Whispering Dark is the latest horror comic series added to Dark Horse’s historic line.
The Whispering Dark follows an Army pilot confronting a supernatural horror in this thriller in the tradition of Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness and Coppola’s Apocalypse Now! Hannah Vance believed her faith in God could survive anything. But when her helicopter is shot down behind enemy lines, she will fight and kill on an ever more savage battlefield, desperate for a way home. On the horizon, an evil waits for her—and freedom, of a sort.
The Whispering Dark #1 (of four issues) goes on sale October 24, 2018. This comic is available for pre-order at your local comic shop.
- ‘The Whispering Dark’ Coming in October 2018 - July 6, 2018
- Production Begins on ‘IT Chapter 2,’ First Cast Photo Released - July 5, 2018
- NECA Unmasks the Packaging for Their New ‘Friday the 13th Part 2’ Jason Voorhees Figure - July 5, 2018
- Online Secrets and Brutal Violence Spread Through a Small Town in Red Band Trailer for ‘Assassination Nation’ - July 4, 2018
- Funko Releasing New Horror Cereal Featuring Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees - July 4, 2018
- Scream Factory Announces ‘Trick ‘r Treat’ Collector’s Edition Blu-ray - July 3, 2018
- New LAIKA Movie ‘Missing Link’ Coming to US Theaters on April 19th, 2019 - July 3, 2018
- Scream Factory is Giving ‘House on Haunted Hill’ (1999) the Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Treatment - July 2, 2018
- Nicolas Cage Seeks Revenge on a Cult in First Trailer for ‘Mandy’ - July 2, 2018
- ‘American Werewolf in London,’ Texas Chainsaw Massacre,’ and Joe Bob Briggs – New Apparel from Fright-Rags! - June 29, 2018