Jen and Sylvia Soska – the horror filmmakers collectively known as the Soska Sisters – are behind such cult movies as American Mary, Dead Hooker in a Trunk, and See No Evil 2, as well as the hosts of GSN’s Hellevator.
Terror Threads has launched a pair of exclusive designs featuring the twisted twins, which are on sale now at TerrorThreads.com.
The first design, by renowned horror artist Joel Robinson (Scream Factory, Synapse Films), depicts the sisters stitched together into a Frankenstein-like monster. It’s black-light reactive and comes on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, hoodies, mugs, phone cases, and turntable slipmats.
The second design, from Terror Threads’ own Toto6 and Ama Lea, features the Soskas parodying another pair of famous twins: the Gradys from The Shining. It’s available on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, and hoodies.
TerrorThreads.com will carry an exclusive The Houses October Built 2 combo. Limited to 31, it includes the new film on Blu-ray, autographed by director-writer-star Bobby Roe and writer-star Zack Andrews, and a black light-reactive shirt designed by Sam Coyne. The design will also be available separately on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, and mugs.
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018