Jen and Sylvia Soska – the horror filmmakers collectively known as the Soska Sisters – are behind such cult movies as American Mary, Dead Hooker in a Trunk, and See No Evil 2, as well as the hosts of GSN’s Hellevator.
Terror Threads has launched a pair of exclusive designs featuring the twisted twins, which are on sale now at TerrorThreads.com.
The first design, by renowned horror artist Joel Robinson (Scream Factory, Synapse Films), depicts the sisters stitched together into a Frankenstein-like monster. It’s black-light reactive and comes on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, hoodies, mugs, phone cases, and turntable slipmats.
The second design, from Terror Threads’ own Toto6 and Ama Lea, features the Soskas parodying another pair of famous twins: the Gradys from The Shining. It’s available on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, and hoodies.
TerrorThreads.com will carry an exclusive The Houses October Built 2 combo. Limited to 31, it includes the new film on Blu-ray, autographed by director-writer-star Bobby Roe and writer-star Zack Andrews, and a black light-reactive shirt designed by Sam Coyne. The design will also be available separately on T-shirts, tank tops, baseball tees, and mugs.
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018