For our second year, we’re traveling to one of America’s most haunted locations- New Orleans. Screenings will take place at Regal Cinemas Cinebarre Canal Place 9 Movie Theater.
Our festival headquarters for 2018 is the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. The 200-year-old hotel is a historic location famed for its haunted history and strange happenings. Rumor has it, the hotel’s 4th floor child ghost was the inspiration for THE SHINING’s Grady Twins. Come play with us in the French Quarter at the immersive, cinephile experience you’ve come to know and love, while revisiting the very roots of American horror.
Our live events range from family friendly to fully interactive. You never quite know what to expect next, but we’ll always have something for fans of every stripe.
Submissions now Open!
We’re taking features and shorts with a discounted category for Louisiana shorts, all until Feb. 5th, 2018. Early Bird deadline is December 8th. Visit our website for more info.
The oldest neighborhood in New Orleans, the French Quarter is rife with haunted history. From America’s Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau to the vampire smuggling Casket Girls, the French Quarter’s creepy and curious Southern Gothic roots are intrinsically part of its fiber.
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018