For our second year, we’re traveling to one of America’s most haunted locations- New Orleans. Screenings will take place at Regal Cinemas Cinebarre Canal Place 9 Movie Theater.
Our festival headquarters for 2018 is the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. The 200-year-old hotel is a historic location famed for its haunted history and strange happenings. Rumor has it, the hotel’s 4th floor child ghost was the inspiration for THE SHINING’s Grady Twins. Come play with us in the French Quarter at the immersive, cinephile experience you’ve come to know and love, while revisiting the very roots of American horror.
Our live events range from family friendly to fully interactive. You never quite know what to expect next, but we’ll always have something for fans of every stripe.
Submissions now Open!
We’re taking features and shorts with a discounted category for Louisiana shorts, all until Feb. 5th, 2018. Early Bird deadline is December 8th. Visit our website for more info.
The oldest neighborhood in New Orleans, the French Quarter is rife with haunted history. From America’s Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau to the vampire smuggling Casket Girls, the French Quarter’s creepy and curious Southern Gothic roots are intrinsically part of its fiber.
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017
- Dark Horse, Santa Monica Studio, and Sony Interactive Entertainment Join Forces - November 18, 2017
- ‘The Exorcist: Legion VR’ Comes to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on November 22nd - November 18, 2017
- The Popcorn Frights Film Festival 2018 Wants Your Film Submissions! - November 17, 2017