For our second year, we’re traveling to one of America’s most haunted locations- New Orleans. Screenings will take place at Regal Cinemas Cinebarre Canal Place 9 Movie Theater.
Our festival headquarters for 2018 is the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. The 200-year-old hotel is a historic location famed for its haunted history and strange happenings. Rumor has it, the hotel’s 4th floor child ghost was the inspiration for THE SHINING’s Grady Twins. Come play with us in the French Quarter at the immersive, cinephile experience you’ve come to know and love, while revisiting the very roots of American horror.
Our live events range from family friendly to fully interactive. You never quite know what to expect next, but we’ll always have something for fans of every stripe.
Submissions now Open!
We’re taking features and shorts with a discounted category for Louisiana shorts, all until Feb. 5th, 2018. Early Bird deadline is December 8th. Visit our website for more info.
The oldest neighborhood in New Orleans, the French Quarter is rife with haunted history. From America’s Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau to the vampire smuggling Casket Girls, the French Quarter’s creepy and curious Southern Gothic roots are intrinsically part of its fiber.
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018