“The fast, frenetic and familiar gameplay of DOOM returns in a brand-new virtual reality adventure. DOOM VFR brings you face to face for a frightening fight against an onslaught of demons through the UAC’s facility on Mars and beyond. Get a glimpse of the mayhem with our new launch trailer.”
In DOOM VFR, you are Dr. Peters, a UAC scientist who meets his untimely demise within the first few moments of the game. But don’t worry, your consciousness is quickly transferred to an artificial brain matrix, allowing you to exist in different forms to help keep the fight alive. Your mission is to help stop the demonic invasion occurring across locations both new and previously explored in DOOM. Witness the true power of your weapons in virtual reality as you blast bullets or lob grenades at enemies. Whether new to the series or a veteran demon slayer, you’ve never experienced DOOM like this before.
DOOM VFR is now available for PlayStation VR and HTC VIVE.
DOOM VFR has been rated M for mature by the ESRB and is priced at $29.99 for PlayStation VR and HTC Vive. For more information on DOOM VFR, visit https://doom.com.
- Brand-New ‘The Evil Within’ Graphic Novel - December 11, 2017
- The Trailer for ‘Birdboy: The Forgotten Children’ Could Be the Best Thing Ever! …. Or… Not… - December 11, 2017
- Survive Against #EndlessWinter, Eldritch Monsters, and Certain Madness In Black Forest Games’ ‘Fade to Silence’ - December 10, 2017
- Nothing Can Prepare You for ‘The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker’ - December 10, 2017
- The 2018 Telluride Horror Show is Looking for Films! - December 9, 2017
- ‘Gravetrancers’ #1 Is Due Out December 13th! - December 9, 2017
- ‘Victor Crowley’ Poster Debut and Release Date - December 8, 2017
- Waxwork is Giving Us ‘The Babadook’ on Vinyl - December 8, 2017
- Sideshow is Bringing Us a Xenomorph! - December 7, 2017
- GET OUT! Jordan Peele’s ‘The Twilight Zone’ Has Been Greenlit! - December 7, 2017