“The fast, frenetic and familiar gameplay of DOOM returns in a brand-new virtual reality adventure. DOOM VFR brings you face to face for a frightening fight against an onslaught of demons through the UAC’s facility on Mars and beyond. Get a glimpse of the mayhem with our new launch trailer.”
In DOOM VFR, you are Dr. Peters, a UAC scientist who meets his untimely demise within the first few moments of the game. But don’t worry, your consciousness is quickly transferred to an artificial brain matrix, allowing you to exist in different forms to help keep the fight alive. Your mission is to help stop the demonic invasion occurring across locations both new and previously explored in DOOM. Witness the true power of your weapons in virtual reality as you blast bullets or lob grenades at enemies. Whether new to the series or a veteran demon slayer, you’ve never experienced DOOM like this before.
DOOM VFR is now available for PlayStation VR and HTC VIVE.
DOOM VFR has been rated M for mature by the ESRB and is priced at $29.99 for PlayStation VR and HTC Vive. For more information on DOOM VFR, visit https://doom.com.
- Check out the Trailer for the Dark Sci Fi Thriller ‘Caller ID Entity’ - January 16, 2018
- Science and Tentacles Clash in ‘Tesla vs Lovecraft,’ Available on Steam January 26th - January 16, 2018
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018