With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ is Finally Being Released This October! - September 24, 2017
- A New Classic Mode Makes it to ‘White Noise 2!’ - September 24, 2017
- ‘The 13th Friday’ Premieres on Digital this October! - September 23, 2017
- Interview with Mike Lombardo - September 23, 2017
- You Can Journey to ‘The Dark Tower’ on Halloween - September 22, 2017
- ‘Satan’s Cheerleaders’ on Blu-ray/DVD October 11, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- This November You Can Take Home The Second Season Of ‘Preacher’ - September 21, 2017
- Slasher Horror Feature ‘Crazy Lake’ Promises a Rip-Roaring Good Time - September 21, 2017
- Secondary Art Available from SYFY’s ‘Channel Zero: No-End House’ - September 20, 2017
- Hail Satan! ‘The Devil’s Rain’ Comes to Blu-ray on October 31st from Severin Films! - September 20, 2017