With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- Clive Barker’s Seraphim Comics To Show Us ‘Hellraiser: Anthology Volume Two’ In September! - June 24, 2017
- ‘Amsterdamned’ Limited Edition Release Details - June 24, 2017
- Kevin Smith Has Started His Horror Anthology ‘Kilroy Was Here’ - June 23, 2017
- Tech Bros Run Amok In ‘Legal Termination of a Warlock’ - June 23, 2017
- ‘Peelers’ – The Dead Rise This Independence Day! - June 22, 2017
- XYZ Films Releases Three New Shots From ‘The Dark’ - June 22, 2017
- Neca Has A Comic-Con Exclusive ‘Coraline’ Set Coming! - June 21, 2017
- ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ is Going Oldschool with Free DLC Content That Includes the NES Jason! - June 21, 2017
- Dark Horse Books to Publish Chuck Palahniuk’s First Coloring Book Novella - June 20, 2017
- IFC Films Brings ‘American Fable’ to DVD - June 20, 2017