With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- You Can Find Out Everything About The King of the Kaiju In ‘Godzilla FAQ!’ - August 17, 2017
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Dark Below!’ - August 17, 2017
- ‘Interior’ Brings a Surprise with this Trailer, Poster, and New Movie Clip (Out Now!) - August 16, 2017
- Brand-New Clip from the Terrifying ‘The Ice Cream Truck!’ - August 16, 2017
- Looking For a New Horror Short? Check Out ‘Lost Hope’ - August 15, 2017
- ‘Bad Exorcists’ Trailer and Release Details! - August 15, 2017
- Well Go USA Entertainment is Bringing Us ‘Phantasm’ This September! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Deviant Behavior’ Releasing in 2018 - August 13, 2017
- New Horror Web Series - August 13, 2017
- Gregory Frost and Rajan Khanna, Wednesday, August 16th at the KGB Bar - August 12, 2017