With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018
- Details on the LA Premiere of ‘Bonehill Road’ - January 9, 2018