With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night’ - November 23, 2017
- ‘The Theta Girl,’ A New Indie Gore Thriller, is Hitting Film Festivals this Winter - November 23, 2017
- Here is Your Chance to Invest in a Horror Movie! - November 22, 2017
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017