With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- Eddie Brock is Back – Your First Look At The Oversized ‘VENOM’ #150! - April 28, 2017
- Shaw is back in ‘Alien: The Crossing’ - April 28, 2017
- Sideshow Is Betting Big On A Busty Vegas Themed Elvira Bust! - April 27, 2017
- Pre-Sales Now Launched for ‘Lost Girls: Phantasmagorical Cinema of Jean Rollin’ on Indiegogo! - April 27, 2017
- The Latest Promo For ‘Twin Peaks’ Talks About “The Darkness of Future Past” - April 27, 2017
- Dark Horse Ventures Into ‘The Dark North’ - April 26, 2017
- Severin/Intervision Bring Back Two Home Video Oddities! - April 26, 2017
- The Eleventh Season Of ‘The X-Files’ Has Some Retro Teaser Art - April 25, 2017
- Vinegar Syndrome Is Calling Up ‘Psycho Cop’ To Deliver Some Brutal Justice! - April 25, 2017
- Xenomorph Lovers Unite With The ‘ALIEN: COVENANT In Utero’ Teaser - April 25, 2017