With Flesh of the Void, Sodom & Chimera Productions brings you a horribly disturbing and controversial experimental horror feature, visualizing what it could feel like if death really were the most horrible thing one can experience. The film was shot almost entirely on expired Super 8 film from the 80s (mostly Kodachrome), and is intended as a trip through the deepest fears of human beings, exploring its subject in a highly grotesque, violent, and extreme manner.
The film is currently still in production, with a couple of shoots still ahead, and should be finished by the end of May, at which point it will enter the screening and festival phase, with a Blu-ray and VOD release planned afterwards.
- Aloft Boston Seaport Dares You to Experience its Halloween Hotel Immersion - October 22, 2017
- Love is in the Water in the Latest Poster for ‘The Shape of Water’ - October 22, 2017
- In LA? You’ll Want to Check Out the ‘Apartment 213’ Experience! - October 22, 2017
- ‘Citadel: Forged With Fire’ is Launching a Special Halloween Update! - October 21, 2017
- We Have a ‘Sightings’ Trailer To Show You - October 21, 2017
- You’re ‘Not A Hero’ and It’s the ‘End Of Zoe’ in This New DLC for ‘Resident Evil 7’ - October 21, 2017
- Kirk Hammett’s ‘It’s Alive!’ Collection is Coming! - October 20, 2017
- New Orleans is Getting a ‘Vampire: The Masquerade’ LARP - October 20, 2017
- Next Year There Will Be a ’68 Kill’ from Scream Factory! - October 19, 2017
- Lionsgate Will Put Us in ‘Woodshock’ This November! - October 19, 2017