The dark, indie thriller Made Me Do It is the latest title to be released by U.S.-based distributor Indican Pictures. A psychological look at the creation of a serial killer, Made Me Do It takes a first-hand look at a troubled slasher villain. Shot with almost complete practical effects, Made Me Do It is a film from director Benjamin Ironside Koppin.
The film stars: Anna B. Shaffer (Strange Angel), Kyle Van Vonderern (Death Lust), Cortney Palm, and Jason Gregory London. A preview of the film’s upcoming theatrical and home entertainment launch is available now.
Thomas Berkson (Vonderen) is the portrait of a tortured soul. Abused and rejected, Thomas has only one outlet left – murder! Encouraged by the voices in his head, Thomas seeks out victim after victim as his crimes become ever more bloody. Now, he has targeted Ali (Shaffer) and her family. And, this confrontation will leave everyone scarred.
Made Me Do It will host its theatrical release, today, in Los Angeles. This release will be followed by another one on DVD and Digital platforms. In LA, this title will have at least seven showings, at the Arena Theater; filmmakers will be in attendance. On April 23rd, Indican will make this terrifying title available, across the United States, on home entertainment platforms. Horror fans will not want to miss this disturbing look at the creation of a killer, this month!
Official Synopsis: After a lifetime of abuse and rejection Thomas Berkson has found unconditional love – through murder. He has become a serial killer following the voices in his head. Poor college student Ali Hooper, her little brother and ex-boyfriend find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. In this throwback to the classic 80’s slasher films comes this harrowing journey for survival against an unstoppable force of nature.
Release Date: April 12th, 2019 (Theatrical) and April 23rd, 2019 (DVD, VOD).
Director: Benjamin Ironside Koppin.
Writers: Benjamin Ironside Koppin, Matthew John Koppin.
Cast: Anna B. Shaffer, Kyle Van Vonderen, Cortney Palm, Jason Gregory London, Liston Spence
More on Made Me Do It: https://www.indicanpictures.com/new-releases/made-me-do-it
The film’s official website: http://mademedoitthemovie.com/
- The Creation of a Serial Killer with ‘Made Me Do It’ this April! - April 15, 2019
- ‘Newbury & Hobbes: The Undying’ Coming Soon - April 12, 2019
- Cavitycolors’ New EC Comics-Inspired Shirt Design Celebrates ‘The Exorcist’ – Available Only Until Sunday! - April 12, 2019
- ‘Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark’ Doc Creeps into Theaters and VOD This Spring - April 11, 2019
- Kidrobot Brings Pennywise to Life with New HugMe Vibrating IT Plush - April 11, 2019
- John Noble and Rupert Graves in Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Silencio’ – On Demand and DVD this May - April 10, 2019
- Check Out the Teaser Trailer for ‘The Addams Family’ Animated Movie - April 10, 2019
- Final Season of AMC’s ‘Preacher’ to Premiere on August 4th - April 9, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s ‘When a Stranger Calls Back’ Blu-ray - April 9, 2019
- ‘Lords of Chaos’ Unrated Version Coming to Blu-ray on May 28th - April 8, 2019