Wales Interactive have announced the multi-platform VR horror, Don’t Knock Twice, is out today on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Players can now play traditionally on PC and consoles as well as in VR on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PlayStation VR.
Don’t Knock Twice has launched today with 20% discount on Steam, PS Store, Microsoft Store, and Oculus Store with a base price of £15.99 / $19.99.
Don’t Knock Twice has been optimised for VR with realistic visuals, and is best experienced in VR. However, the game was designed from the ground up to be played with or without a VR device. The VR game modes feature a wide array of play styles to be accessible by all, featuring standard controller support on PSVR/Oculus Rift as well as Oculus Touch, Vive Controllers, and single or dual PlayStation Move controllers.
Due to a high volume of community request, Don’t Knock Twice now features standard locomotion as well as the default teleport locomotion. This has been implemented in the PC version and will release in an upcoming patch for PS4. Players choosing the walking locomotion option, will not be forced to look in the direction they are walking in. The player will walk in the direction their head is initially facing, but it will unlock the player camera, giving access to look around whilst walking.
Players will also have the option to play seated, standing, or room-scale and have extra intuitive control features including an optional one-click 90-degree rotate button for PSVR/Oculus Rift as well as a “stretchy hands” distance grabber for Oculus Rift.
Don’t Knock Twice is in partnership with the 2017 horror film by Ffilm Cymru Wales and Red and Black Films. The film and game are both set inside an authentic, real-life Welsh home, and players will search the manor from top to bottom for hidden clues, as well as wield and interact with almost every object they come into contact with.
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018