Wales Interactive have announced their recently released, multi-platform supernatural horror, Don’t Knock Twice, is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 17th.
This is the first Switch game to be announced from Wales Interactive, the studio behind the Wii U titles Master Reboot and Soul Axiom, and will evolve the Switch’s horror genre category.
The game will launch digitally on the Switch eShop at 00:00am (local) for £9.99 / €12,49 / $12.49.
Don’t Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of a grand manor house, searching for hidden clues and wield items to escape the terror that surrounds you.
Don’t Knock Twice is in partnership with the 2017 horror film by Ffilm Cymru Wales and Red and Black Films. The film and game are both set inside an authentic, real-life Welsh home, and players will search the manor from top to bottom for narrative clues to reveal the identity of the witch.
“It’s been over a year since the release of Soul Axiom on the Wii U, the Wales Interactive team are back and ready to give Nintendo fans a taste of what our studio have been up to over the years. We are so excited to be releasing one of the first horror titles on the Switch and it can’t come at a better time with Halloween just around the corner. We’re looking forward to giving Switch gamers a fright on October 17th!” Ben Tester, Wales Interactive.
Don’t Knock Twice is Wales Interactive’s first Nintendo Switch release and, since evolving their indie games publishing label, have confirmed plans to release several more Switch titles in 2018.
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018