Bait 3D (2012, Kimble Rendall) A freak tsunami traps a group of people in a submerged grocery store. As they try to escape, they are hunted by white sharks that are hungry for meat.
The Eye 2 (2004, Danny Pang Phat, Oxide Pang Chun) A pregnant woman discovers the ability to see ghosts after she unsuccessfully attempts suicide.
Gattaca (1997, Andrew Niccol) A genetically inferior man (Ethan Hawke) assumes the identity of a superior one (Jude Law) in order to pursue his lifelong dream of space travel.
Nurse 3D (2014, Doug Aarniokoski) A young nurse (Katrina Bowden) begins to suspect that a sexy colleague (Paz de la Huerta) is responsible for murdering a string of unfaithful men.
Dan Curtis’ Dracula (1973, Dan Curtis) In this British television movie adaptation of Bram Stoker’s 1897 novel Dracula, Dracula is searching for a woman who looks like his long dead wife.
Dead Of Night (1977, Dan Curtis) This anthology tells three stories: one of time travel, one of vampires, and one of a mother wishing her drowned son back to life.
Oldboy (2003, Park Chan-wook) After being kidnapped and imprisoned for fifteen years, Oh Dae-Su is released, only to find that he must find his captor in five days.
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002, Park Chan-wook) A recently laid off factory worker kidnaps his former boss’ friend’s daughter, hoping to use the ransom money to pay for his sister’s kidney transplant.
Lady Vengeance (2005, Park Chan-wook) After being wrongfully imprisoned for thirteen years and having her child taken away from her, a woman seeks revenge through increasingly cruel and brutal means.
Revenge (2018, Carolie Fargeat) Jen is enjoying a romantic getaway with her wealthy boyfriend — until his two sleazy friends arrive for an unannounced hunting trip. As tension mounts in the house, the situation abruptly and viciously intensifies, culminating in a shocking act that leaves Jen left for dead. Unfortunately for her assailants, she survives and soon begins a relentless quest for bloody revenge.
Let Her Out (2016, Cody Calahan) After a traumatic accident, a bike courier begins to experience blackouts and hallucinations. She soon discovers that she’s being dangerously influenced — and even controlled — by her unborn twin.
The Sublet (2015, John Ainslie) Joanna, a new mother, questions her sanity and starts to think her apartment building may be haunted when she discovers its violent past
The Night of the Virgin (2016, Roberto San Sebastián) Nico, a naive 20-year-old, is determined to lose his virginity at a New Year’s Eve party. When he finds Medea, a cunning and attractive mature woman, he thinks he finally has a chance, but Medea has much more sinister plans.
Starry Eyes (2014, Kevin Kolsch, Dennis Widmyer) A hopeful young starlet uncovers the ominous origins of the Hollywood elite and enters into a deadly agreement in exchange for fame and fortune.
Let Us Prey (2014, Brian O’Malley) Held in a remote police station, a mysterious stranger takes over the minds and souls of everyone inside.
Liquid Sky (1982, Slava Tsukerman) An alien creature invades New York’s punk subculture in its search for an opiate released by the brain during orgasm.
Chocolate (2008, Prachya Pinkaew) An autistic girl with powerful martial art skills looks to settle her ailing mother’s debts by seeking out the ruthless gangs that owe her family money.
Black Coal, Thin Ice (2014, Diao Yinan) Two former cops start investigating the series of murders that tanked their careers when the killings begin again.
Channel Zero: No-End House (2017, Steven Piet) In the second installment of Channel Zero, A young woman named Margot Sleator and her best friend Jules visit the No-End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed.”
- Shudder’s September 2018 Releases Include ‘Channel Zero: No End House,’ ‘Revenge,’ ‘Bait,’ ‘Dan Curtis’ Dracula’ - August 23, 2018
- Early Theatrical Screenings Announced for ‘Mandy,’ Featuring Recorded Q&A with Nicolas Cage & Panos Cosmatos - August 23, 2018
- New Trailer for ‘Devil May Cry 5’ Reveals March 8th, 2019 Release Date - August 22, 2018
- A Bachelorette Party Becomes a Fight for Survival in the Trailer for ‘Killer Kate!’ - August 22, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ Returns to Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights - August 21, 2018
- ‘What Keeps You Alive’ Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This November from Scream Factory - August 21, 2018
- ‘Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich’ Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and 4K Ultra HD on September 25th - August 20, 2018
- Officially Licensed ‘Alien’ and ‘Aliens’ Shirts from Fright Rags Include New Designs & Popular Reprints - August 20, 2018
- New Christmas Horror Movie ‘All the Creatures Were Stirring’ Coming to VOD, Digital, and DVD on December 4th from RLJE Films - August 17, 2018
- Blumhouse Podcast Network Launches New Horror RPG Podcast ‘Fear Initiative’ - August 17, 2018