“A masked serial killer turns a horror themed amusement park into his own personal playground, terrorizing a group of friends while the rest of the patrons believe that it is all part of the show.
College student NATALIE (Forsyth) is visiting her childhood best friend BROOKE (Edwards) and her roommate TAYLOR (Taylor-Klaus). If it was any other time of year these three and their boyfriends might be heading to a concert or bar, but it is Halloween which means that like everyone else they will be bound for HELL FEST – a sprawling labyrinth of rides, games, and mazes that travels the country and happens to be in town. Every year thousands follow Hell Fest to experience fear at the ghoulish carnival of nightmares.
But for one visitor, Hell Fest is not the attraction – it is a hunting ground. An opportunity to slay in plain view of a gawking audience, too caught up in the terrifyingly fun atmosphere to recognize the horrific reality playing out before their eyes. As the body count and frenzied excitement of the crowds continues to rise, he turns his masked face to NATALIE, BROOKE, TAYLOR, and their boyfriends who will fight to survive the night.
A terrifying thrill ride from iconic horror producer Gale Anne Hurd (The Walking Dead, The Terminator) and director Gregory Plotkin (Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, Editor – Get Out, Happy Death Day), this September, audiences will discover that it’s fun going in… but it’s hell getting out.”
- Serial Killer Stalks a Horror-Themed Amusement Park in the Red Band Trailer for ‘Hell Fest’ - August 28, 2018
- Watch an Ominous Dance in New Clip from ‘Suspiria’ (2018) - August 28, 2018
- “Every Day is Halloween” in New Autumnal Apparel from Cavitycolors - August 27, 2018
- Denise Richards and Mischa Barton Take a Trip to Hell in ‘The Toybox’ This September - August 27, 2018
- Watch the Official Trailer for A24’s New Horror Comedy ‘Slice,’ Starring Zazie Beetz and Chance the Rapper - August 25, 2018
- Well Go USA Entertainment Reveals Full Release Details for Standalone Blu-rays of ‘Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead’ and ‘Phantasm IV: Oblivion’ - August 25, 2018
- ‘Kong: Skull Island’ OST | Deluxe “Lava” 2LP Vinyl Available on Waxwork Records - August 24, 2018
- Come Face to Face with a Demonic Force in the Immersive 360-Degree Video for ‘The Nun’ - August 24, 2018
- Shudder’s September 2018 Releases Include ‘Channel Zero: No End House,’ ‘Revenge,’ ‘Bait,’ ‘Dan Curtis’ Dracula’ - August 23, 2018
- Early Theatrical Screenings Announced for ‘Mandy,’ Featuring Recorded Q&A with Nicolas Cage & Panos Cosmatos - August 23, 2018