Secession Book One: Voluntary Deportation
Not with an iron fist, but with Nuclear Words
Preorder Now Available on Amazon – Release Date: December 15th, 2017
Upon scripted words of unification, the American President delivers an ultimatum for the citizens of the United States of America. Remain loyal to The Great Experiment that is America or relocate to Texas and Louisiana, former states that President Barry Bigly forced to secede from the Union.
The New Sovereign Nation of Texiana begins as a sanctuary for those that predicted President Bigly’s tyrannical rule, only to become a desolate wasteland shut off from the rest of the world by a massive border wall. As the Texianans struggle to adjust to their new lifestyles, The American President has other plans to keep their lack of loyalty at bay; raining down deadly chemicals upon the Texianans while preaching propaganda across the airwaves. Unknowingly creating a horde of Victims within the wall’s borders.
Not willing to stand by as the American President methodically eradicates all that do not believe in his ideals for the next evolution of The United States, three young adults join forces to rise up and restore peace and true unity once again.
Essel Pratt is a master of horror and fantasy, conjuring tales that haunt souls and inspire imagination. As a student of psychology and teller of tales, Essel writes to share the complex nature of his imaginings with the world. His ever-expanding catalog of short stories spans multiple anthologies and collections, ranging from whimsical fantasy to bizarre horror, including everything in between. Dedicated fans have praised his creations, labeling his talents as prolific in substance. .
Secession Part One: Voluntary Deportation is a YA novella with a political spin and a new breed of zombies, known as the Victims. Released in Spaghetti Western style, each book in the series will begin where the previous left off. The short reads will ensure they are easy to pack while on the go.
Hailing from Mishawaka, Indiana, his passion for writing began in the early years as his imagination taunted from within, begging for a release. Dabbling in art at first, he found that the stories that pleaded to be told could not be imprisoned by ink and paint alone. His most notable and prevalent accomplishments include Final Reverie, Sharkantula, and the multiple short stories that have garnered a following of their own, such as the “Adventures of Detective Mansfield.”
Essel Pratt can be reached at the following:
Facebook at EsselPrattWriting
Pre-Order Secession Book One HERE!
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018