Warner Bros. will host several activities and activations throughout the convention and around the town. Starting things off on Wednesday, July 19, the Studio will frighten fans with a screening of Annabelle: Creation, the newest feature in New Line Cinema’s Conjuring horror-verse, which debuted out of the Los Angeles Film Festival with a score of 100% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The screening will take place at the Westfield Horton Plaza and will be followed by a Q&A with director David F. Sandberg and stars Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Lulu Wilson, and Anthony LaPaglia.
Keeping the scares going strong, on Thursday the 20th and through the weekend, brave fans can hop on the creepiest school bus in town: an IT-inspired virtual reality installation that will have them skipping school for the foreseeable future. The bus and FLOAT: A Cinematic VR Experience will be located at the Interactive Zone across from Petco Park—no badge required.
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night’ - November 23, 2017
- ‘The Theta Girl,’ A New Indie Gore Thriller, is Hitting Film Festivals this Winter - November 23, 2017
- Here is Your Chance to Invest in a Horror Movie! - November 22, 2017
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017