Warner Bros. will host several activities and activations throughout the convention and around the town. Starting things off on Wednesday, July 19, the Studio will frighten fans with a screening of Annabelle: Creation, the newest feature in New Line Cinema’s Conjuring horror-verse, which debuted out of the Los Angeles Film Festival with a score of 100% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The screening will take place at the Westfield Horton Plaza and will be followed by a Q&A with director David F. Sandberg and stars Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Lulu Wilson, and Anthony LaPaglia.
Keeping the scares going strong, on Thursday the 20th and through the weekend, brave fans can hop on the creepiest school bus in town: an IT-inspired virtual reality installation that will have them skipping school for the foreseeable future. The bus and FLOAT: A Cinematic VR Experience will be located at the Interactive Zone across from Petco Park—no badge required.
- Aloft Boston Seaport Dares You to Experience its Halloween Hotel Immersion - October 22, 2017
- Love is in the Water in the Latest Poster for ‘The Shape of Water’ - October 22, 2017
- In LA? You’ll Want to Check Out the ‘Apartment 213’ Experience! - October 22, 2017
- ‘Citadel: Forged With Fire’ is Launching a Special Halloween Update! - October 21, 2017
- We Have a ‘Sightings’ Trailer To Show You - October 21, 2017
- You’re ‘Not A Hero’ and It’s the ‘End Of Zoe’ in This New DLC for ‘Resident Evil 7’ - October 21, 2017
- Kirk Hammett’s ‘It’s Alive!’ Collection is Coming! - October 20, 2017
- New Orleans is Getting a ‘Vampire: The Masquerade’ LARP - October 20, 2017
- Next Year There Will Be a ’68 Kill’ from Scream Factory! - October 19, 2017
- Lionsgate Will Put Us in ‘Woodshock’ This November! - October 19, 2017