WHAT: The cast and producers of AMC’s hit scripted series The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, and Preacher, and new docuseries Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics will descend on this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego, CA.
In addition to official series panels, AMC will host fan activations throughout the weekend, including a The Walking Dead-themed booth (#4237) in the Convention Center, where fans can stop by to take photos.
WHO: Fear the Walking Dead panelists include cast members Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Mercedes Mason, Sam Underwood, Daniel Sharman, and Michael Greyeyes, along with Executive Producer and Showrunner David Erickson, Executive Producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert. The panel will be moderated by Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick.
The Walking Dead panelists include cast members Andrew Lincoln, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Lennie James, Seth Gilliam, Alanna Masterson, Khary Payton, and Chandler Riggs, along with Executive Producer and Showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Executive Producer Robert Kirkman, Executive Producer Gale Anne Hurd, Executive Producer, Director and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Greg Nicotero, and Executive Producer David Alpert. The panel will be moderated by Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick.
Preacher panelists include cast members Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Joseph Gilgun, Ian Colletti, and Graham McTavish, along with Executive Producer Seth Rogen and Executive Producer and the author of the Preacher graphic Novel, Garth Ennis.
Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics panel will include Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Daniel Junge and Rory Karpf.
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD:
- Panel from 11:15am-12:15pm on Friday, July 21 in Hall H
- Autograph session from 12:00-1:00pm on Saturday, July 22 at MLK Plaza
THE WALKING DEAD:
- Panel from 12:15-1:15pm on Friday, July 21 in Hall H
- Autograph session from 1:45-2:45pm on Friday, July 21, Booth #4237
- Panel from 4:00-5:00pm on Friday, July 21 in Hall H
ROBERT KIRKMAN’S SECRET HISTORY OF COMICS:
- Panel at 4:45pm on Saturday, July 22 in Room 6DE
About Fear the Walking Dead:
In season three, our families will be brought together in the vibrant and violent region formerly known as the U.S.-Mexico border. International lines done away with following the world’s end, our characters must attempt to rebuild not only society, but family as well. The series is executive produced by showrunner Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, and David Alpert, and stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Mercedes Mason, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Dayton Callie, Daniel Sharman, Sam Underwood, and Lisandra Tena.
About The Walking Dead
Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, The Walking Dead reigns as television’s most watched drama for adults 18-49 for a record-breaking five consecutive years. The Walking Dead tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse, and follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The series is executive produced by showrunner Scott M. Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero, and Tom Luse.
Based on the popular cult comic book franchise, Preacher tells the absurdly twisted tale of Jesse Custer, a small-town preacher inhabited by an angel-demon spawn that gives him the power to make people do his bidding; Tulip, his volatile true love; and Cassidy, a 119-year-old Irish vampire. After Jesse accidentally discovers that God is absent from Heaven, the three of them set out on a road trip to find Him, all while being hunted by the Saint of Killers, an unstoppable, mythical killer from Hell. The gang’s pursuit leads them to New Orleans, where they must dodge local gangsters, dangerous agents, and other unimaginable mayhem on their way to uncovering an even bigger secret.
About Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics:
The series, which hails from Skybound Entertainment, will consist of six hour-long episodes that explore the stories, people, and events that have transformed the world of comic books. From origin stories to the untold history behind iconic characters, the series will explore a wide range of topics including pop culture, politics, race, gender and sexuality.
- Scream Factory Just Wants to Say ‘I Remember You’ This March! - December 15, 2017
- You Can Take ‘Jigsaw’ Home in January! - December 15, 2017
- Special Return Engagement of Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Begins Friday - December 14, 2017
- Vault Comics Announces Title Change to ‘Cult Classic Series!’ - December 14, 2017
- The Third Trailer is Out for ‘Bright’ - December 13, 2017
- Enjoy Some ‘SNL’-Inspired Gift Wrapping! - December 13, 2017
- We Know You Want to Find Out When ‘Tyler Perry’s Boo! A Madea Halloween 2′ Blu-ray’ is Coming Out! - December 12, 2017
- ‘Killing Floor: Incursion’ Announced for PlayStation VR - December 12, 2017
- Brand-New ‘The Evil Within’ Graphic Novel - December 11, 2017
- The Trailer for ‘Birdboy: The Forgotten Children’ Could Be the Best Thing Ever! …. Or… Not… - December 11, 2017