The secret lies in The X-FILES folder. Find out the truth when The X-FILES returns all-new in 2018 on FOX.
The all-new 10-episode installment once again will be executive-produced by creator Chris Carter, with stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson returning in their roles as iconic FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. The event series will air during the 2017-2018 season.
In 2016, THE X-FILES drew an average Multi-Platform audience of nearly 16 million viewers and was last season’s No. 2 broadcast drama. It also was the season’s most talked-about event series on Twitter.
THE X-FILES originally premiered in September 1993. Over the course of its nine-season run, the influential series went from breakout sci-fi favorite to massive global hit, and became one of the most successful television dramas of all time. The show, which earned 16 Emmy Awards, five Golden Globes and a Peabody Award, follows FBI special agents Scully and Mulder, as they investigate unexplained cases – “X-Files” – for which the only answers involve paranormal phenomena.
Produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Ten Thirteen Productions, THE X-FILES is created and executive-produced by Chris Carter.
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017
- Dark Horse, Santa Monica Studio, and Sony Interactive Entertainment Join Forces - November 18, 2017
- ‘The Exorcist: Legion VR’ Comes to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on November 22nd - November 18, 2017
- The Popcorn Frights Film Festival 2018 Wants Your Film Submissions! - November 17, 2017
- Get Ready for Some ‘Mayhem’ this December! - November 17, 2017
- You’ll Get a ‘Friend Request’ This December and January! - November 16, 2017
- Hello, Clarice – ‘The Silence of the Lambs’ is Getting a Criterion Collection Release! - November 16, 2017