Lawrie Brewster’s eagerly awaited Gothic Noir THE BLACK GLOVES will screen at Horror Channel FrightFest’s Halloween extravaganza in London, UK on the 28th of October.
The 1940s-set black and white chiller, starring horror darling Macarena Gómez features alongside a choice line-up of horror premières including HOUSEWIFE, from BASKIN director Can Evrenol and BEYOND SKYLINE, the sequel to 2010 breakout hit SKYLINE.
THE BLACK GLOVES tells the story of a psychologist obsessed with the disappearance of his young patient, and the menacing owl-headed figure that plagued her nightmares. His investigations lead him to a reclusive ballerina who, just like his patient, is convinced that she is about to die at the hands of this disturbing entity.
The fourth feature from writer/director duo Sarah Daly and Lawrie Brewster of horror studio Hex Media, the film sees the return of the iconic Owl Man from their cult favourite LORD OF TEARS and stars Macarena Gómez, Jamie Scott Gordon, Alexandra Nicole Hulme and Nicholas Vince.
THE BLACK GLOVES is an international co-production between Hex Media and Dark Dunes Productions in association with 3rd Monkey Productions, 7 Toes Productions, Needle’s Eye Productions and Lights Out Productions.
Day passes and single tickets are available from http://frightfest.nutickets.com/
- A New Trailer Is Out For ‘Insidious: The Last Key!’ - December 17, 2017
- N.K. Jemisin and Christopher Brown, Wednesday, December 20th at the KGB Bar - December 17, 2017
- Mezco Introduces The Living Dead Dolls Resurrection Series! - December 16, 2017
- ‘Witchblade’ Issue #1 Re-Release and #2 Release Details! - December 16, 2017
- Scream Factory Just Wants to Say ‘I Remember You’ This March! - December 15, 2017
- You Can Take ‘Jigsaw’ Home in January! - December 15, 2017
- Special Return Engagement of Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Begins Friday - December 14, 2017
- Vault Comics Announces Title Change to ‘Cult Classic Series!’ - December 14, 2017
- The Third Trailer is Out for ‘Bright’ - December 13, 2017
- Enjoy Some ‘SNL’-Inspired Gift Wrapping! - December 13, 2017