Lawrie Brewster’s eagerly awaited Gothic Noir THE BLACK GLOVES will screen at Horror Channel FrightFest’s Halloween extravaganza in London, UK on the 28th of October.
The 1940s-set black and white chiller, starring horror darling Macarena Gómez features alongside a choice line-up of horror premières including HOUSEWIFE, from BASKIN director Can Evrenol and BEYOND SKYLINE, the sequel to 2010 breakout hit SKYLINE.
THE BLACK GLOVES tells the story of a psychologist obsessed with the disappearance of his young patient, and the menacing owl-headed figure that plagued her nightmares. His investigations lead him to a reclusive ballerina who, just like his patient, is convinced that she is about to die at the hands of this disturbing entity.
The fourth feature from writer/director duo Sarah Daly and Lawrie Brewster of horror studio Hex Media, the film sees the return of the iconic Owl Man from their cult favourite LORD OF TEARS and stars Macarena Gómez, Jamie Scott Gordon, Alexandra Nicole Hulme and Nicholas Vince.
THE BLACK GLOVES is an international co-production between Hex Media and Dark Dunes Productions in association with 3rd Monkey Productions, 7 Toes Productions, Needle’s Eye Productions and Lights Out Productions.
Day passes and single tickets are available from http://frightfest.nutickets.com/
- Things Are Getting ‘Hostile’ in This Trailer! - October 16, 2017
- From Spock to Hitler! - October 16, 2017
- Scully Returns to ‘The X-Files’ in the New Trailer! - October 15, 2017
- Spine-Chilling Thriller ‘B&B’ Announces Release Dates in the UK, US, and Canada - October 15, 2017
- Soon You Can Get ‘The Twilight Zone Encyclopedia!’ - October 14, 2017
- This Halloween You Can Join the ‘Apocalypse Cult’ - October 14, 2017
- Don’t Be ‘Miscast’ This Halloween! - October 13, 2017
- Check Out the First Teaser for ‘Castle Rock!’ - October 13, 2017
- The ‘Apocalypse Cult’ Proves Their Devotion on DVD and VOD October 31 - October 12, 2017
- Troy Nixey and Damon Gentry Team Up for a Lovecraftian Buddy-Cop Action Comedy ‘Vinegar Teeth’ - October 11, 2017