The New York Times Bestseller from Top Shelf/IDW has been Optioned for a Feature Film
THE UNDERWATER WELDER is the mind–bending graphic novel written by critically acclaimed, award–winning cartoonist, Jeff Lemire, and published by Top Shelf/IDW.
Ryan Gosling, Ken Kao, and Anonymous Content will produce the film.
The New York Times bestselling graphic novel details a man in the dangerous profession of underwater welding, who has a supernatural encounter at the bottom of the sea.
Jeff Lemire, Chris Staros (Editor–in–Chief, Top Shelf), and Ted Adams (CEO and Publisher, IDW Publishing) are attached as executive producers.
The deal was brokered on Jeff Lemire’s behalf by Angela Cheng Caplan of the Cheng Caplan Company, Inc. and Allison Binder, esq. of Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher, LLP, and on Top Shelf/IDW’s behalf by Tuvyah Aronoff of Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates.
- Laura Anne Gilman & Seth Dickinson, April 19th at KGB Bar, 7pm - March 30, 2017
- The ‘Hellraiser: Anthology’ Has Such Wonderful Sights to Show You! - March 29, 2017
- PlayStation VR Owners Will Want to Check Out the ‘Ghostbusters: Now Hiring’ Trailer - March 29, 2017
- Scream Factory is Asking “What’s The Matter With Helen?’ - March 28, 2017
- This New Trailer Will Make You ‘Rupture’ - March 28, 2017
- The Dahmers ‘In The Dead Of Night’ Coming April 7th - March 27, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 26, 2017
- You Can Check Out ‘The Sirens of Titan’ Through May in LA! - March 26, 2017
- Soon Hitchcock Fans Can Get ‘Inside Psycho’ - March 25, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 25, 2017