The New York Times Bestseller from Top Shelf/IDW has been Optioned for a Feature Film
THE UNDERWATER WELDER is the mind–bending graphic novel written by critically acclaimed, award–winning cartoonist, Jeff Lemire, and published by Top Shelf/IDW.
Ryan Gosling, Ken Kao, and Anonymous Content will produce the film.
The New York Times bestselling graphic novel details a man in the dangerous profession of underwater welding, who has a supernatural encounter at the bottom of the sea.
Jeff Lemire, Chris Staros (Editor–in–Chief, Top Shelf), and Ted Adams (CEO and Publisher, IDW Publishing) are attached as executive producers.
The deal was brokered on Jeff Lemire’s behalf by Angela Cheng Caplan of the Cheng Caplan Company, Inc. and Allison Binder, esq. of Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher, LLP, and on Top Shelf/IDW’s behalf by Tuvyah Aronoff of Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates.
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018