Leading up to the series premiere of THE MIST, on Thursday, June 22 at 10 PM, ET/PT, Spike will be rolling out digital features introducing viewers to the main characters of the series.
Today’s featurette, entitled “Reimagining The Mist,” offers insight into Spike’s reimagining the classic Stephen King novella for television – with showrunner Christian Torpe noting the similarities and the differences of the series to both the story and the 2007 film version.
Based on a story by Stephen King, THE MIST has been re-envisioned for television by Executive Producer and Writer Christian Torpe and produced for Spike by TWC-Dimension Television. THE MIST centers on a small town and a family torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other. Family, friends, and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down. The series premieres on Spike starting Thursday, June 22 at 10 pm, ET/PT.
For all the news on Spike’s THE MIST, make sure to follow:
- Website: http://TheMist.spike.com
- Hashtag: #TheMist
- Twitter: @TheMist
- Instagram: @TheMist
- Facebook: @TheMistSpike
- YouTube: youtube.com/spike
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018