Leading up to the series premiere of THE MIST, on Thursday, June 22 at 10 PM, ET/PT, Spike will be rolling out digital features introducing viewers to the main characters of the series.
Today’s featurette, entitled “Reimagining The Mist,” offers insight into Spike’s reimagining the classic Stephen King novella for television – with showrunner Christian Torpe noting the similarities and the differences of the series to both the story and the 2007 film version.
Based on a story by Stephen King, THE MIST has been re-envisioned for television by Executive Producer and Writer Christian Torpe and produced for Spike by TWC-Dimension Television. THE MIST centers on a small town and a family torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other. Family, friends, and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down. The series premieres on Spike starting Thursday, June 22 at 10 pm, ET/PT.
For all the news on Spike’s THE MIST, make sure to follow:
- Website: http://TheMist.spike.com
- Hashtag: #TheMist
- Twitter: @TheMist
- Instagram: @TheMist
- Facebook: @TheMistSpike
- YouTube: youtube.com/spike
- ‘Peelers’ – The Dead Rise This Independence Day! - June 22, 2017
- XYZ Films Releases Three New Shots From ‘The Dark’ - June 22, 2017
- Neca Has A Comic-Con Exclusive ‘Coraline’ Set Coming! - June 21, 2017
- ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ is Going Oldschool with Free DLC Content That Includes the NES Jason! - June 21, 2017
- Dark Horse Books to Publish Chuck Palahniuk’s First Coloring Book Novella - June 20, 2017
- IFC Films Brings ‘American Fable’ to DVD - June 20, 2017
- New Clip for ‘The Mist,’ Premiering 6/22 on Spike - June 19, 2017
- Creepshow – Book Review - June 19, 2017
- Catherynne M. Valente & Sunny Moraine, Next Wednesday at the KGB Bar - June 18, 2017
- ‘Hunt: Showdown’ Gets An E3 Teaser Trailer - June 18, 2017