Leading up to the series premiere of THE MIST, on Thursday, June 22 at 10 PM, ET/PT, Spike will be rolling out digital features introducing viewers to the main characters of the series.
Today’s featurette, entitled “Reimagining The Mist,” offers insight into Spike’s reimagining the classic Stephen King novella for television – with showrunner Christian Torpe noting the similarities and the differences of the series to both the story and the 2007 film version.
Based on a story by Stephen King, THE MIST has been re-envisioned for television by Executive Producer and Writer Christian Torpe and produced for Spike by TWC-Dimension Television. THE MIST centers on a small town and a family torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other. Family, friends, and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down. The series premieres on Spike starting Thursday, June 22 at 10 pm, ET/PT.
For all the news on Spike’s THE MIST, make sure to follow:
- Website: http://TheMist.spike.com
- Hashtag: #TheMist
- Twitter: @TheMist
- Instagram: @TheMist
- Facebook: @TheMistSpike
- YouTube: youtube.com/spike
- Aloft Boston Seaport Dares You to Experience its Halloween Hotel Immersion - October 22, 2017
- Love is in the Water in the Latest Poster for ‘The Shape of Water’ - October 22, 2017
- In LA? You’ll Want to Check Out the ‘Apartment 213’ Experience! - October 22, 2017
- ‘Citadel: Forged With Fire’ is Launching a Special Halloween Update! - October 21, 2017
- We Have a ‘Sightings’ Trailer To Show You - October 21, 2017
- You’re ‘Not A Hero’ and It’s the ‘End Of Zoe’ in This New DLC for ‘Resident Evil 7’ - October 21, 2017
- Kirk Hammett’s ‘It’s Alive!’ Collection is Coming! - October 20, 2017
- New Orleans is Getting a ‘Vampire: The Masquerade’ LARP - October 20, 2017
- Next Year There Will Be a ’68 Kill’ from Scream Factory! - October 19, 2017
- Lionsgate Will Put Us in ‘Woodshock’ This November! - October 19, 2017