UK Release Date: 27 June 2016
US Release Date: 28 June 2016
THE VEGETABLES OF DOOM!
The killer tomatoes are back! But this time around, they’re going to have to contend with late ’80s George Clooney and his wicked mullet… Is it a fruit? Is it a vegetable? Nope, it’s Return of the Killer Tomatoes!
Ten years on from the Great Tomato War, mankind lives in fear of another uprising by the waxy red menace. Meanwhile, Professor Gangreen – played with gusto by the great John Astin from TV’s The Addams Family – sets out to pursue his own evil ends by creating a burgeoning army of tomato militia men (who, somewhat conveniently, look just like regular men).
Following on from the 1978 cult classic Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Return of the Killer Tomatoes came armed with a healthy sense of its own ridiculousness and would expand upon a franchise that now comprises four films, two TV series and a video game. So what are you waiting for? Make Return of the Killer Tomatoes one of your five-a-day now!
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
- *UK only!* High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations *UK only!*
- Original Stereo audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with writer-director John De Bello
- Brand new interview with star Anthony Starke
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matthew Griffin
- Fully-illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing by critic James Oliver
Pre-order your U.K. Dual Format copy here: http://bit.ly/1QvXNHM
North American Blu-ray pre-order link should be live soon!
- ‘The Night Watchmen’ Redband Trailer - May 25, 2016
- The ‘Attack On Titan’ Game Has Two New Trailers Out! - May 25, 2016
- ‘Meg’ Gets A 2018 Release Date! - May 24, 2016
- ‘I Saw What You Did’…with Scream Factory’s New Blu-ray! - May 24, 2016
- Second Printing of ‘Penny Dreadful #1’ On Its Way! - May 23, 2016
- ‘Mórbido’ Inks a Deal in the U.S. - May 23, 2016
- IDW Publishing To Release Joe Hill’s ‘Tales From the Darkside’ Scriptbook! - May 23, 2016
- New Trailer And Poster For ‘The Purge: Election Year’ - May 22, 2016
- ‘Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?’ – Get the Release Details Here! - May 22, 2016
- ‘Witchula’ Enters Pre-Production - May 22, 2016