After completing production last year, Seraph Films, along with co-production company, AWOL Studios, are thrilled to release the poster for their upcoming feature, The Nightmare Gallery.
Starring Amber Benson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Kevin Chamberlin (Road to Perdition, Jessie), and Mat Devine (former frontman of the rock band, Kill Hannah), The Nightmare Gallery follows Benson as an anthropology professor as she investigates the sudden, suspicious disappearance of her star pupil. A mysterious collection of occult artifacts leads her on a nightmarish, Da Vinci Code-esque journey toward an unspeakable truth that will threaten her career, her marriage, and her sanity.
Gene Blalock, director and founder of Seraph Films, says, “I’m so excited about the poster, as it really feels like it captures the film’s balance between cerebral horror and dramatic, emotional torment.” The film is currently in post-production, with a trailer coming soon.
Key art by Mot Creative.
More info on the film can be found at http://www.thenightmaregallery.film
- Enter the Eerie Hometown of Many Stephen King Stories in the Teaser Trailer for Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Series, Premiering on July 25th - May 29, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Series Officially Ordered by FX - May 29, 2018
- Scream Factory Reveals ‘Night of the Lepus’ Blu-ray Release Details & Bonus Features - May 28, 2018
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of ‘Ninja III: The Domination’ - May 28, 2018
- AMC’s ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Promo Video Features an Eclectic Cast of Characters in Angelville - May 27, 2018
- Terror Films Unveils Twenty-Two Horror Titles on the Steam Platform! - May 27, 2018
- Enter the Creepy Confines of Hell in New Gameplay Footage from ‘Agony’ - May 26, 2018
- Dark Star Pictures Acquires North American Rights to Documentary ‘King Cohen,’ US Theatrical Release Planned for July - May 26, 2018
- ‘Goddess of Love’ on DVD June 12th - May 25, 2018
- Check out the Clip “Killer Party” from the Female Serial-Killer Thrilled ‘Monochrome!’ - May 25, 2018