The Owlman Returns To Terrify The Public In His Most Epic Prank Yet!
You might remember The Owlman from a series of pranks set in a creepy abandoned hospital that went viral last year. Now, the feathered fiend continues his reign of terror in an epic new prank. Watch as visitors to a church in Fife, Scotland get the fright of their lives when The Owlman drops in, backed up by a terrifying throng of masked cultists!
This is undoubtedly the team’s most ambitious, and outrageous prank yet, with a finale so absurd and hilarious that it truly has to be seen to be believed.
Created by Scotland’s Hex Studios, The Owlman is the star of two feature films – cult favourite LORD OF TEARS and upcoming chiller THE OWLMAN: CHAPTER TWO.
THE OWLMAN: CHAPTER TWO, due for release later this month, sees The Owlman reprise his role as a nightmarish entity bent on creating chaos and suffering for all who cross his diabolical path. Shot in a haunted mansion in the Highlands of Scotland, the film is a classic spine-tingler, starring horror icons Macarena Gómez (DAGON, SHREW’S NEST) and Nicholas Vince (HELLRAISER, NIGHTBREED).
According to Hex Studios Director/Producer Lawrie Brewster “Our YouTube channel is a really great way for us to connect with and build our audience. The Owlman pranks have proven to be especially popular, and of course they’re tons of fun to make, but we’re also producing creepypasta videos, mini-documentaries and all kinds of content that broaden the world of our films, and let fans reach out and interact with us and our creations.”
To keep up with The Owlman’s latest high-jinks, subscribe to Hex Studios’ YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChKvLAa0i8fe0ASFThnyGUw
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018