SYFY and Universal Cable Productions (UCP) today announced the third installment of CHANNEL ZERO will be titled BUTCHER’S BLOCK and will air in early 2018. Creator Nick Antosca will return as executive producer, show runner, and writer for the third installment, alongside executive producer Max Landis with UCP as the studio. Arkasha Stevenson will direct.
Inspired by Kerry Hammond’s “Search and Rescue Woods” Creepypasta tale, CHANNEL ZERO: BUTCHER’S BLOCK tells the story of a young woman named Alice (Olivia Luccardi, It Follows) who moves to a new city and learns about a series of disappearances that may be connected to a baffling rumor about mysterious staircases in the city’s worst neighborhoods. With help from her sister, they discover that something is preying on the city’s residents.
Olivia Luccardi (It Follows) stars as Alice Woods, an idealistic young woman who devotes her life to helping the less fortunate,
including her schizophrenic sister. But behind a facade of composure, Alice’s struggles with family, money and her own personal health are threatening to push her over the edge.
Holland Roden (Teen Wolf) as Zoe Woods, Alice’s older sister – a sharp, tough young woman whose struggles with mental illness have worn her down over the years. She hates that her younger sister has to take care of her and she’d give anything to go back to the way things used to be.
Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner) as Joseph Peach, a 1950s meatpacking magnate who grew increasingly reclusive and then disappeared after his beloved daughters were murdered.
Brandon Scott (Wreck-It Ralph) as Officer Luke Vanczyk, a young but already jaded cop, living in the shadow of his father, the Chief of Police. Luke’s world-weary exterior hides a fierce commitment to justice, and a deep love for his troubled community.
Krisha Fairchild (Krisha) as Louise Lispector, a retired journalist who has lived in Garrett, Michigan her whole life. Now she spends her days doing taxidermy and working on her personal project: A book about a pattern of disappearances in the city’s worst neighborhood. But when she rents out part of her house to Alice and Zoe Woods, she finds herself in danger from the people behind the disappearances.
To view all episodes of the series’ second installment, CHANNEL ZERO: NO-END HOUSE, visit SYFY.com or rent on Amazon and Google Play.
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018